Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voice Acting Outline
01-27-2011, 09:25 AM,

Good Idea it would certainly make BM more Morrowind-y, and it would allow NPC's to have a permanent disposition yet still have bribing quest opportunities. Maybe instead of gold some BM ingredients or something when talking to natives like Paatru or Naga. That way you can bribe the natives that are in the way of a certain quest yet still have them hate you for being Outlander/Lukiul.
01-27-2011, 09:31 AM,

The current plan is that you won't even be able to talk to the really deep marsh tribes because they don't speak Tamrielic (you'll get a brief burst of their own language instead). However, there will be certain artefacts that open up limited dialogue options (including a magical rosetta stone of sorts).
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
01-27-2011, 09:45 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Silver Alchemist
Good Idea it would certainly make BM more Morrowind-y

which idea?
The future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, Killjoys, make some noise!
01-28-2011, 01:15 AM,
RE: Voice Acting Outline
About wanting people to do more things then stand upright. (This won't work probably) but in F3 people could lean forward and rest against weals with their arms folded. Well, would it be possible to use what Beth used to make those NpC's do those things in BM?
The future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, Killjoys, make some noise!
01-28-2011, 02:39 AM,

Well, theoretically you could, but it would be a massive amount of work. I'd like to do it, but I think that given that we have a limited amount of modders available, we should concentrate on writing good dialogue rather than altering gameplay mechanics. Just my two cents...
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
01-28-2011, 03:19 AM,

At least we know it's possible.