Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silgrad Tower Master File Dependency Issues
11-01-2010, 03:58 PM,
Silgrad Tower Master File Dependency Issues
Hi all,
I am currently trying to use your team's Silgrad Tower Mod. However I am getting error messages when I try to load the .esp file. The error message is as follows:

"One or more plug-ins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "warnings.txt" file for more information."

I am sure that the Silgrad tower Mod is causing the issue, because when I untick it in the data files selection screen, the error goes away. I have both Tribunal and Bloodmoon installed, they have both been patched using the official patches, they are both in the right location in the Data Files directory, and they are both ticked in the Data Files Selection screen. On that note, in the data files selection screen, when I highlight the Silgrad tower .esp file, over towards the right, it shows the master .esm files it needs to run. Both Tribunal and Bloodmoon.esm are in caps, but Morrowind.esm is not all caps. I don't know if this is important or not.

I have read great things about the mod, and I would love to get it running with no errors. Any help would be appreciated.
Regards,
Thomas Goff
11-01-2010, 08:17 PM,
RE: Silgrad Tower Master File Dependency Issues
I have had the same issue, but it doesn't effect the game. Launch Morrowind, then swim across the inner sea and if everything seems fine your okay.
If the mod is not working in game Im afraid I can't help you.
11-02-2010, 01:55 AM,

Hi MagicalTrevor and Welcome to Silgrad Tower!

We no longer support Silgrad Tower 2.5.

We are currently working on a 3.0 version which has come a very long way from the previous version. We expect a release in the coming months. We apologize for any inconvienence in your downloading of the previous version.

We do have a teaser version of our mod which we created to show some of the models and and a quest. "The Forgotten Garden" can be found here.

Have a great day
Zurke
11-02-2010, 06:08 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
Hi MagicalTrevor and Welcome to Silgrad Tower!

We no longer support Silgrad Tower 2.5.

We are currently working on a 3.0 version which has come a very long way from the previous version. We expect a release in the coming months. We apologize for any inconvienence in your downloading of the previous version.

We do have a teaser version of our mod which we created to show some of the models and and a quest. "The Forgotten Garden" can be found here.

Have a great day
Zurke

Umm...

He's talking about the TES3 mod. :lmao:
11-03-2010, 12:03 AM,

Thank You AnImpatientFan Smile

I am quite busy as of late and not paying attention as I should.

Charles
11-03-2010, 07:31 AM,

NP Smile
11-03-2010, 11:24 AM,

@Thomas
I received your other PM as well.

I checked it and have the same install using the latest patches.
However I don't get these warnings/errors.

Perhaps is related to another mod.

Did you try to re-install the game and CS?

I am using silgrad_tower_internal_release_1-4_6.6.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
11-03-2010, 11:28 PM,

Howdy

I have email'ed Thomas about this issue and will get it resolved

Its been an issue for a very long time but does not affect game play its more of a in-convience than anything

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories