Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next step
11-03-2010, 06:10 PM,
Next step
I have Keilanai's resources, Corthian's resources and the heightmap Corthian finished up, at least to the stage it is in.

We need a co-leader with modding skills and a detailed plan on how to get this put together in releasable format.

I plan to post in the BC section of this forum and over at TESAlliance and see if I get any responses from people with the necessary qualifications and motivation to see this through.

I will wait a few days before taking those steps. If anyone here is interested and qualifies, please pm me.
11-04-2010, 03:58 AM,

Is the heightmap region gen'd?
11-04-2010, 04:23 PM,

I haven't looked at it, but I don't think so.
11-04-2010, 10:51 PM,

Well then you need to start there, compile all your resouces into one .esm file, and put the resouces under the sub folders "...textures/akavir/..." and "...meshes/akavir", then start planning the regions -search real world regions for what you like (and for what suits the geography of the height map), what you can match to the resouces you already have, and also make a note of what you still need.
11-06-2010, 01:18 PM,

This thread needs to be on topic. I am looking for a co-leader.

Once there is someone in place who can safely play around with esps and esms then we can start implementing a plan of action. With my disabilities, I believe it would be extremely unwise for me to do that.