Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cooking recipies
11-10-2010, 01:56 PM,

lol that looks like a lot of ingridents to me, i don't think there is a need to add more yet... By the way DD looks fine too me =)
11-10-2010, 06:19 PM,

Granted. :check:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
02-21-2011, 12:27 AM,

I added:
  • Chokeflower Spore
  • Podtree - no actual ingredient for this...can't remember why? Had you added these, KP?
  • Charged Particles
  • Dark Crystals
  • Divine Slime
  • Haem Crystals
  • Spirit Residue
  • Vafurlogi Essence

@ Koniption - As for the Moon's Tear and Polypody plants, what do you think about these regarding having ingredients for them? We could discuss this via PM at some point.

Likewise, I'll need to figure out what, if any, ingredients to assign to the dead rootworm 'flora' such as the wet gristle, suppurating polyp and virulent polyp.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
02-21-2011, 03:24 AM,

Ibsen,

Meshes\Blackmarsh\Ingreds\bmIngredPodtree01.nif Rolleyes

As for the Moon's Tear and Polypody plant, I personally think they should have ingredients, expecially if you're using them in a new region that is lacking in harvestable flora, when compared to the previously done regions.

Besides, it'd make sense to find these new ingreds in the interiors of villages/cities found near and within the new region(s), instead of the same mix of ingredients over and over. If you lived in Hawaii, for instance, you'd be surrounded by exotic fruits mostly..but in other parts of the USA, like the inner mainland, you'd be more apt to buy apples and other "plainer" fruit, due to the lower cost and availability. So I think making the game make more sense in this way, is good for the realism side (as well as needing to offer enough alchemy ingredients for players in the newer regions, as they roam).

We can discuss this more via PM. But the above is my main feelings on the matter.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
02-21-2011, 09:41 AM,

Doh! What on earth are you doing naming the ingredient something clear, recognisable and appropriately filed?!? Honestly, KP, I despair....

The Moon's Tear may spread to the Wamasus Hills but it's likely they'll make an appearance in Arnesia too. The Polypody is set for the East Coast. I can certainly re-use some stuff. The Sorrel, for instance, is very common. That's partly because it's easy to place without clipping but I also quite like it. My main worry at the moment is that I think we'll have a lot more ingredients than the vanilla collection and I'm not sure yet how important maintaining the balance will be.