Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skyrim
12-12-2010, 06:29 PM,

Whats the point of moving the BC projects to every new TES released, we'll never get anything finished.
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
12-13-2010, 11:16 PM,

Well there's not point in moving Skyrim to... Skyrim. I'm just going to finish up what I have for TES IV.
12-13-2010, 11:18 PM,

I'm talking about all BC projects that are unfinished
12-14-2010, 12:08 AM,

I think the idea is that if our forums are filled with dead projects, then it will put off new modders who are interested in helping out. It makes a lot of sense really.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
12-14-2010, 06:38 PM,

I'd love to see it, Siegfried. DoZeNt and I were talking about this earlier and I said I'd have chosen Skyrim as a home were it not for BM. My advice to you would be to cease all plans for full WS work and create a concentrated version of all your best stuff, if that's possible. :goodjob:

Failing that, stop resisting and join BM! Big Grin
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
12-14-2010, 11:21 PM,

That's some great work Siegfried! Well done sir Big Grin
To answer your question, yes. But probably no.
12-23-2010, 03:07 AM,

Ooooh pretty =) Nice work!
01-07-2011, 11:31 PM,
RE: Skyrim
And the first scans of Skyrim are in for you that don't get gameinformer

http://twitpic.com/photos/Wo33er

looking at the screens nothing that we didnt expect, I feel Skyrim for the TESIV is pretty accurate given what I had to go on.

Some details:
-18 skills, mysticism and 2 other were cut/redistributed
-Tiber Septim was a dragon hunter, so are you
-Alduin is the villain, it also sounds like he's separate from Akatosh
-level scaling is still in
-you can trade your shield and dual wield weapons/spells, any combo you want
01-08-2011, 12:05 AM,

No mention of what the other two skills were? I'm disappointed that they left in level scaling, but I suppose there's the possibility that they've done it properly this time.

Judging from the screens, looks like the scenery will be more interesting that Oblivion, plus hopefully the new engine will allow for some really slick combat, it all sounds good so far! :yes:
01-08-2011, 01:16 AM,

Sounds like they're not cutting anything with skills, just combining. Also I'm not getting any mention of attributes.

Also, found some more screens. Hit spoilers at the bottom of the first post:

http://www.systemwars.com/forums/showthr...nd-GI-Info!!&s=b4d18d0a6570ed16592bbfe59593e89c

The Ice Wraiths and Nord Woman look very nice. Also, there appear to be soft shadows in the shot with the woman. Those 2 pics look somewhat more next gen than just spruced up Oblivion.