Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silgrad Tower Version 3.0 beta [RLZ]
01-07-2011, 10:13 AM,

this is a real cool moment for me! Eeek!!!!!!

Anywho, love the beta guys played it a little and went for a killing stroll around steadhelm and sat and watched the thearte
which is a play that the character from Morrowind can perform in a quest! If you have tribunal
the only thing we got from the war was to learn that there isnt safety in numbers
01-10-2011, 01:52 AM,
How do I install this?
I have been trying to get this to work and so far I got every file extracted in the correct place. I have the esm, and esp ticked when it's needed, except when I play I get no journal update and nothing happens. Can someone help me with this?
Hi ^_^
01-10-2011, 06:19 AM,

When you say that nothing happens, do you mean the game crashes?
If it isn't crashing try going to the Tiber Septim Hotel and talking to the merchant (who should be outside) to get a teleport to Morrowind scroll (which should begin the quest from that point).
Another cause could be the load order of your mods, try unselecting all other mods and see if the update appears. Also, if you have other versions of the mod, or the Silgrad Travel esp is still checked, then try removing them and see if there is a change.
Hope that helps.

Pride
What's the use of a good quote if you can't change it?
02-14-2011, 04:02 PM,

I updated the OP (TESNEXUS link). :check:
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
02-14-2011, 05:23 PM,

Any chance of seeing this over at TES Alliance? Big Grin
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
02-14-2011, 06:50 PM,

Shouldn't it be under Oblivion - new lands instead of Morrowind - new lands on Tesnexus?
02-14-2011, 07:52 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by dutchman
Shouldn't it be under Oblivion - new lands instead of Morrowind - new lands on Tesnexus?
Thanks and fixed.

@IS
Thanks for the suggestion.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
02-14-2011, 09:47 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by sandor
I updated the OP (TESNEXUS link). :check:

OMG! Congratulations to you, sandor, and the ST team! To me, this was a sudden surprise. I wasn't expecting to come across this today, lol.

:goodjob:

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
02-15-2011, 09:09 AM,

Thanks! Smile

I fixed a broken mirror and added a link to report bugs (TESNEXUS).

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
03-22-2012, 04:33 PM,

Please check this link for downloading our mod.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD