Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Trailer
10-05-2011, 04:45 PM,

Gun flash is extreme. If you want the footage to still be at all visible, it has to be half a second or longer.
10-06-2011, 12:39 PM,

Like as short as possible, the viewer has to have a vague idea of how it looks and no idea at all on what the hell it might be.
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin
10-06-2011, 06:57 PM,

Yes, I was hoping to do that. The problem is that I don't have the music running alongside the edit in AE since it's not good with sound. I was hoping to do some rhythm editing with flash-cuts that appear at every beat of a fast tune but I'm not sure if the idea is feasible in the circumstances.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
10-08-2011, 12:15 AM,

Well it turns out that during the same day he was going to ship the GPU, his best friends computer took a turn for the worst and he needed a graphic card. My friend said he would be looking for a decent priced card that he could buy me. He's still doing me a favor at least Smile I don't know when I'll get this GPU though Sad
10-08-2011, 05:41 PM,

Bummer, huh? Well, let me know if you're available for modding soon as we may need all hands available working on the mod when the quest phase gets underway properly. That should be very soon. Wink
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod