Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[RELz] Black Marsh beta (with ETA)
12-18-2010, 08:50 PM,

I added a deadline. I may not make it if other modders continue to not chip in...that's life.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
12-19-2010, 06:39 AM,

Nice work! :goodjob:
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
12-25-2010, 10:01 AM,

That's promising, that mod will be one of the biggest step in the ES community.
12-25-2010, 10:55 AM,
RE: [RELz] Black Marsh beta
this looks so flippen good!
We need to like put the .esm on a disc once it's finished and make people pay for it. We modders of course dont have to as we modded it.

About people chippin in, we should do what Juckles tag thing says. Shoot em and them the survivors will be shot again.
lol no we should just pull them off bt then they can get a gmail account or somin and sign on with a different profile.
'That is the only problem with the system we have here.
the only thing we got from the war was to learn that there isnt safety in numbers
12-25-2010, 11:05 AM,
RE: [RELz] Black Marsh beta
Quote:Originally posted by Nero
this looks so flippen good!
We need to like put the .esm on a disc once it's finished and make people pay for it. We modders of course dont have to as we modded it.

About people chippin in, we should do what Juckles tag thing says. Shoot em and them the survivors will be shot again.
lol no we should just pull them off bt then they can get a gmail account or somin and sign on with a different profile.
'That is the only problem with the system we have here.

I think Bethesda has the rights to all .ESP and . ESM files. I'm not sure if that would be a breach of copyright. Models you could though, as Bethesda doesn't have any rights to them.

Correct me if I am wrong.
12-25-2010, 12:40 PM,

Yes, that's right. We don't have the right to charge. However, my old chum Leo Gura used an honorary system for 'Lost Spires' and asked people on the website if they would like to make donations. It seems he did get something back for it...I'm not sure how much though.

However, I'd like to see Koniption receive some money for her models...or somehow get the professional reputation she deserves so as to get contract work or something...
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
12-25-2010, 01:15 PM,

yer i know, her trees are really good. They are all different unlike the vannila ones

do anyone besides modders, that wouldv'e sounded sarcastic but i'm not.

i can make a facebook page or soingthing and tell the fans, donations would be greatly appreciated
the only thing we got from the war was to learn that there isnt safety in numbers
12-25-2010, 01:23 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Nero
I can make a facebook page or soingthing and tell the fans, donations would be greatly appreciated

That might prove to be quite a useful idea, actually. :yes:
12-25-2010, 01:48 PM,

i will get on it
12-25-2010, 03:44 PM,

A good thing KP could do is setup a portfolio and have all the BM stuff in one place. Great way to get noticed :yes:
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]