Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time
12-14-2010, 08:23 PM,
Time
Hey all,

Just popped by. What with the recent announcement of TESV I was reminded of modding for Oblivion and I couldn't decide where best to post this so here seems good enough. A quick browse through the forums shows a familiar landscape in some places, heavily changed in other. I'm fairly excited by the announcement that a new engine is being used. The modding prospects could be endless for TESV, or at the very least better than the limited ones offered by Gamebryo. Anyone else as excited by it all?

I guess I'd love to catch up on everything that has been going about lately. For anyone reading this post feel free to say what project you're working in, how it has been progressing, what you do in said project. To the people that know who I am and the time I was around in it'd be great to know what major new things have been done since then. I tried getting around the statuses of all the current mods but couldn't really build a proper picture of what was going on.

-FLESH
To answer your question, yes. But probably no.
12-14-2010, 08:27 PM,
RE: Time
On the Silgrad Tower side of things...

We just released Version 3.0.
Zurke is working on Silgrad City which when finished will be 400 cells in size (exterior).
Other than that, less glamorous stuff like roads and region transitions etc.
12-14-2010, 08:32 PM,
Pfft in modding any progress is glamorous in my opinion. I would probably celebrate the completion of a single cell :lmao: I can't remember what the last version of Silgrad was while I was here. It's crazy to see Razorwing gone, though I suppose it can happen to anyone. That's one hell of a city too. Congrats on getting so much done guys Smile
12-14-2010, 08:34 PM,
Thankyou Smile
12-14-2010, 09:06 PM,

Hi there FLESH. Smile

I joined after you 'left' so I've never met you before but it's always good to see someone drop by.

Other than what IP said, we finished Steadhelm and have nearly finshed Soluthis.

There's so many minor details though, that the best way to find out is to see it for yourself.

Are you thinking about downloading the mod and playing it for yourself?
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]
12-14-2010, 09:34 PM,

Hi jucklesjenk,

I haven't had Oblivion installed for a long time but im coming up to a month long winter break so I'll probably give it a go to see how much has been done and changed since I was here last. I wonder if the interior for Reich Parkeep I made way back when, including the silly little quest, is still there.
12-14-2010, 09:37 PM,

Which one was it?

12-14-2010, 09:54 PM,

I honestly have no idea. The quest was about goblins in the basement, and it may have been similarly named. It'll be fun to go see if it's there anyway hehe
12-14-2010, 09:55 PM,

Oh yeah - it's "Goblins, In My Basement?"

It's in :check:

12-14-2010, 09:58 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by jucklesjenk
Oh yeah - it's "Goblins, In My Basement?"

It's in :check:

I like that quest. Not very complex, but it has something about it that makes it tick, Smile