Hammerfell was released this summer. Your name was in the readme Smile

Could you give me a link?
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
12-16-2010, 03:51 PM,

Good to see you FLESH! Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
12-16-2010, 06:22 PM,

Yep, trees are in. They haven't been used much, since they are Helkori, but they are included.

Heres the Hammerfell link on Nexus.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
12-16-2010, 06:41 PM,

Hi FLESH!

Thanks for your kind words. I appreciated that. =) I just dropped by here to shoot the breeze and it was nice to see a familiar face. I know we didn't really speak much but I seem to remember you left around about the time that I joined...I can remember reading some of your posts when I began to take an interest in the BC projects...

And I'm sure I speak for every one of these projects when I say that you would be welcome to join our team. We're pushing for a beta release as soon as possible but we certainly haven't given up on the idea of a full WS release.

@ LN - Congrats on Hammerfell! (I could have sworn I'd already done that but anyway, great work! :goodjob: ) None of your team happen to be interested in joining a new project now that you're finished, do they?
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
12-16-2010, 07:45 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost

@ LN - Congrats on Hammerfell! (I could have sworn I'd already done that but anyway, great work! :goodjob: ) None of your team happen to be interested in joining a new project now that you're finished, do they?

hahahahaah...ha. Hammerfell is far from finished. I've called Eastern Grasslands an "alpha" release, which is really a poor way of saying "goldmoor exteriors essentially done, interiors/NPCs started, oh and I generated Helkori, too." As for my team, I don't think you'd want them, with your whole Pledge thing and all. They pop in, claim something, post an idea, and send me an email with the file when they remember to. The forums are months of silence punctuated by a screenshot or two. It works for me, but its not the sort of dedication you're wanting.

Thanks for the congratulations Smile
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
12-16-2010, 08:19 PM,

@Sandor You too =) Glad to see you're still around. I would really like to check out 3.0 but oblivion is just being a nuisance. EDIT 2: NVM all fixed Big Grin stupid drivers.

@Ibsen's Ghost No problem, I genuinely mean it too Smile Yeah I remember you being around. Kind of crazy to thing I haven't frequented this site in 2 odd years. I'll have a look around to see if there's something I can contribute.

As a general question, anyone thinking of continuing these ambitious goals for TESV? If it has a modding utility. I'd be really disappoint if it didn't.

Also I'd like to call this on topic as the thread is about time, both past present and future. Or something like that Tongue
To answer your question, yes. But probably no.