Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[RELz] TES4: Valenwood Isles beta
01-05-2011, 03:16 PM,

Did you decide against using the main theme I composed for Valenwood?
01-05-2011, 03:49 PM,

@ Xae:

We certainly still intend to use it, but I currently do not have a copy of it to integrate into the files. I had meant to ask you if you could PM it to me, but I have been so busy in RL that it completely slipped my mind! Thankyou for reminding me.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
01-05-2011, 04:38 PM,

Sent you the link.
01-05-2011, 04:54 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by windsurfer
FLESH good to see you back mate. You had a chance to play the mod yet?

Hey windsurfer, same to you =) Not yet sadly but the real success here is that I've managed to get Oblivion up and running properly Big Grin So it's just a matter of time before I check it out. Either way the sreenshots and the trailer are great!
To answer your question, yes. But probably no.
01-08-2011, 10:50 AM,

For anyone wanting to play test with version 1.8 just have a wonder around Anvil to start the main quest. Big Grin
01-30-2011, 03:33 AM,
RE: [RELz] TES4: Valenwood Isles beta
I though this modbwas pulled.
The future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, Killjoys, make some noise!
01-30-2011, 10:42 AM,
Not at all - it's just beyond the point where the forum is active enough to justify keeping it open.

The mod just needs the main quest scripts finishing, and the few scripters there are around are too busy just at the moment.
Morcroft Darkes
01-30-2011, 11:06 AM,
Ok cool!
Anyway morcroft, what is scripting precisely?
Its not like result script in quests I take it.
The future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, Killjoys, make some noise!
01-30-2011, 11:27 AM,
I think the result scripts in quests are a simplified case but can call out to more complex quest scripts defined through the Gameplay / Edit Scripts. There are three types of script: Quest, object and magic effect. Beyond that you'll probably need to look up a tutorial - I haven't done any quest scripts, just a few activators.
Morcroft Darkes
02-01-2011, 07:36 AM,
Any progress?

Is TOYB going to finish the quests?
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD