Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Mainline Quest For The Mod
01-07-2011, 04:53 PM,
A Mainline Quest For The Mod
Wouldn't a mainline series of quests involving the player joining and uniting all the Morrowind "houses", less the Morag Tong of course, be appropriate for the entire mod?
This would give the player an "ultimate" goal to strive toward for the whole mod. The "award" of an entire castle and accompaning staff could be the "end result" of the "main" quest.
All opinions of this idea will be appreciated, at the current state of the mod this seems like a good idea for a main storyline for the mod, and the practical "implementation" should be "attainable".
"The more we seek to do, the more time becomes our enemy."

The Boserman
01-07-2011, 05:15 PM,

Hi Boserman and Welcome back Smile

Right now our focus is on getting our current towns/cities finished. A main quest sounds like a great idea but at this time would distract from our goals which we have discussed at length within the Core.

Please, feel free to post any ideas you have for a quest line here.

Charles
01-08-2011, 01:08 AM,

one problem with this mainline mate,
not lore friendly!No offence but it never says once in law that an unknown adventurer brung together al the houses and everyone was all happy, until Vivwec dissaeared and the minsrtyt of truth had to be held up by an ingenium til Sul took his love from it causing it to crash into red mountain killing nearly everything in 600mile radius and the argonians came and comquered the land and pushed them all to solsthiem
Sorry mate but it wont work anyways unless we want to rape the lore that the gods created.
the only thing we got from the war was to learn that there isnt safety in numbers
01-08-2011, 05:49 AM,
RE: A Mainline Quest For The Mod
Its been done

Called Morrowind

The Nerevarine united the Houses under one banner to defeat Dagoth Ur

Of course we know this did not "Literally" happen, but that was the purpose of the Incarnate

To do this again would be wrong and would also conflict with the Elder Scrolls Story Line

Enjoy
bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
01-08-2011, 08:17 AM,
RE: A Mainline Quest For The Mod
yer, like what i said and besides, to get the houses together to form one in a literal sense unlike MW would be near impossible to me really.
right i gotta go and sleep now
the only thing we got from the war was to learn that there isnt safety in numbers