Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TES V: Skyrim - It'll be moddable !!
01-20-2011, 12:03 AM,
TES V: Skyrim - It'll be moddable !!
Hey all,

For those of you who haven't read the Bethesda announcement yet, on their official forums:

http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/to...ry17019742

TES V: Skyrim will be released with a "Creation Kit" so modders can mod the game!

:chaos:

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
01-20-2011, 12:36 AM,

And it seems it's got alot more features aswell -the one I'm looking forward to most is their tool for making trees Big Grin
01-20-2011, 08:07 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard
And it seems it's got a lot more features aswell -the one I'm looking forward to most is their tool for making trees Big Grin

I might be getting ahead of myself.
But it looks like this game will be a hellava lot easier to mod. :bananarock:
01-20-2011, 09:52 AM,

It certainly does look like they have tried to fix some of the issues that people have had with previous versions of the CS. And yes, the tree creator would make a huge difference to landscaping.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
01-20-2011, 10:10 AM,

Does this mean I won't be the only person on the planet making trees for TES any more? :eek:
Morcroft Darkes
01-20-2011, 11:08 AM,

Now if only they can provide us with a region generator that isn't borderline broken...

01-20-2011, 11:12 AM,

"borderline broken" < < twitch > > - Can't think what you're talking about < < shudder > > - nothing wrong with the the region generator - :bitch:
Morcroft Darkes
01-20-2011, 11:23 AM,

Quite frankly, I'm amazed that you managed to tame it. I have wrestled with it for High Rock, and ended up almost on the point of throwing the PC out of the window.

01-20-2011, 12:10 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by The Old Ye Bard
And it seems it's got a lot more features aswell -the one I'm looking forward to most is their tool for making trees Big Grin

Full agreement there. Modding in a game with SpeedTree is annoying due to the differences in format and behavior, and is impossible if you lack the SpeedTree program iself. Which, now that I think of it, is something I really wish I had right now...
Lol what?
01-20-2011, 01:10 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Quite frankly, I'm amazed that you managed to tame it. I have wrestled with it for High Rock, and ended up almost on the point of throwing the PC out of the window.
Cornered it with an upturned chair and my daughter's riding crop and forced it to perform a couple of tricks. Definitely didn't tame the beast.
@IATE: Easily located on the usual dodgy sources. That's all I'm saying....
Morcroft Darkes