Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your screen-name
01-29-2011, 01:41 AM,
Your screen-name
Hello,
This thread is a little idea as I was wondering how you all came up with them and what they meen.
Mine is the name of a fictional pirate radio DJ from the concept album, Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys by My Chemical Romance.
The future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, Killjoys, make some noise!
01-29-2011, 02:13 AM,

Got mine way back in 99 when I was playing a lot of online golf. shooter was taken so I went with shewter.
It takes guys as simple as the Dude and Walter to make a story this complicated... and they'd really rather be bowling.
01-29-2011, 02:14 AM,

Nice. Thanks for posting.
The future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, Killjoys, make some noise!
01-29-2011, 02:31 AM,

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...=coniption

To explain:

I had heard the word from somewhere - coniption - and had a rough idea of what it meant : to "spaz out" or "have a fit" basically.

The definition does not really describe me, though (at least not a good deal of the time). I just thought it sounded cool, and I could replace the first letter with a letter in my real name, so I thought it was a good choice of screenname.

I've had this screenname from when I first got interested in modding, back when the "DUNE" project was being run by Prometheus....man, was I such a newb back then. It was my first time using forums, too, heh.

I still remember awkwardly, back then or close to that timeframe, wanting to *ahem* make male NPC's have "havoked man parts", because I thought it'd be a cool feature. Oy. (You never know, it might still be done some day..... Confusedhrug: )

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
01-29-2011, 03:02 AM,

LOL! That is a pisser! But it does describe your Avaatar! I had always wondered about yours.
01-29-2011, 10:39 AM,

I'm not quite sure about the origins of mine - it was so long ago! It started out as one of those words you make up as a little kid when you're still trying to pronounce things, that somehow makes it into your family's regular vocabulary (every family has one or two). For some reason or other I started using it as the "insert character name" when I got really into playing RPGs as a teenager. I've used it in some form or other in games ever since, from the original Pokemon all the way through to Oblivion... hence onto the forums.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
01-31-2011, 11:36 PM,

Thxs Deez!
02-04-2011, 05:38 PM,

Mine came from my days of playing Delta Force 2 over the internet when I was only ~12-13 years old (c. 2000). It just sort of stuck with me over the years. After DF2, I used it as my thesims.com user name and made a website called "Sniper4's Sim Site" that hosted custom stuff that I made for The Sims (also c. 2000). Then, I used it as my user name for TR and the ES forums (2003).

I made my account at ST back in 2006 when ST was just starting it's Oblivion modeling work, but I've waited till now to actively participate.