Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just started
02-03-2011, 05:00 AM,
Just started
im no stranger to TES, i stated off playing Oblivion, great game Smile i enjoyed it so much that i thought it would be cool to go back and see what TES3 was like...i was stunned. morrowind was so rich in atmosphere (the graphics weren't that bad either...im not one to worry about looks anyways, if a game plays good, than it is good) so i just started playing daggerfall today, and HOLY CRAP!! it's HUGE!!!! this game makes you feel like you're immersed in the blocky, half-3d awesomeness that is TES2, and is it just me, or do the games seem to go "deeper" i guess i could say, the further you go back? and opinions are welcome, by all meansSmile
02-03-2011, 09:49 AM,
RE: Just started
I agree totally. MW pwned OB so bad. It had a better story (not that OB's wasn't good) better dialouge though no voices except for when outside of dialouge window.
But, I have noticed one thing:
The names in MW are 98% inpronouncable. You can't say them. I just started calling them by intials it was that hard. In OB Beth, went "Oh crap! There's speaking in this one. Let's make some nmaes that not just us can pronounce."
That is my opinion.
Great to see it live on!
The future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, Killjoys, make some noise!
02-04-2011, 02:23 AM,
RE: Just started
hahaha, i have thought that too, i just kinda read like "oh it's frank swu..*mumbles*" haha