Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offering texture/retexture (mostly clothing & armor)
05-10-2011, 11:25 AM,
RE: Offering texture/retexture (mostly clothing & armor)
Quote:Originally posted by reaper9111
Hey Guys, i'm new on this this forum, some of you might recognize my name... (same on Nexus).
First of all Congrats for the Beta release of V_3 !

Ok, i'm not too sure if this is the right place to post what i'm about to but here it goes...
I'm offering The Team (Texture / Retexture) help...
I'm way too busy with my own project to "yet" participate with the CS !
Aniway, i've notice that in the latest release that there was not "so many" new* robe for Mages & Sorceress
So i'd like to offer some Robe texture / Armor retexture if you guys need some...
"I can garantee the team this : If I give those Requested or not requested texture to the Silgrad Project, it will stay Exclusive to the Project"
I can retexture almost* anything... here a few pic of my onw creation :
[Image: Sanstitre4-1.jpg]
[Image: Sanstitre-3.jpg]
[Image: 0retex02.jpg]
Don't hesitate to ask for something specific, if needed !
I can add logo's and details to armors and robes... Just ask !
Want a robe with a specific Glyph, or a leather cuirass with that Bandit Gang logo... I'm your man !
Take care guys !
Reaper

Your designs are very good and quite creative. But where are you implementing it?
05-10-2011, 07:09 PM,

Hi Reaper9111,

I just noticed this thread and wanted to say it's nice to see you over here. I've dipped into your mods from time to time and was impressed. You have some really nice mods there and you clearly know how to carefully craft the atmosphere. :goodjob:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]