Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Voices [Solved]
03-04-2011, 10:20 AM,
No Voices [Solved]
i've just started playing ST and i can only hear voices from certain guards and not anybody else? i have extacted the bethesda file with voices into oblivion -> data. can somebody plz help me?
03-04-2011, 12:44 PM,
RE: No Voices
It's the fault of the voice acting department, I'm afraid. Most of the voice files are just silent TES4Gecko files. There are no bugs, its just that we haven't put much of our work into it. Worse still, SACarrow, our department head, has left.

I would gladly send some voice files over to sandor, but I can't seem to get them to him via his email address...
03-05-2011, 05:18 AM,

It doesn't help that it's hard to get good voice actors, too. I can kind of do a male bosmer voice, but doing that without hurting my voice box is another story Tongue. I'm pretty sure I could do a male orc, too, but it may end up sounding more like a Gothic 3 orc than an ES orc Tongue.

Hmmm... speaking of Sandor, he hasn't been on in a few days. I wonder where he could be? Considering that he almost appears to live here at times, it's strange for him to be away for so long, eh? Unless he's taking a break because he's tired of living on an internet forum Tongue. I like to imagine Sandor enjoying a cold beverage on the beaches of... some nice warm place. Smile
03-10-2011, 03:14 PM,
RE: No Voices
FYI
Roughly 6000 lines out of 34500 have been recorded.

Quote:Originally posted by Cambridge Spy
I would gladly send some voice files over to sandor, but I can't seem to get them to him via his email address...
Just upload the files to e.g. FileFront.

Quote:Originally posted by Sniper4
Hmmm... speaking of Sandor, he hasn't been on in a few days. I wonder where he could be?
I have been ill for a week or so.

A sunny beach would be nice though! Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD