Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is Everyone?
05-07-2011, 11:46 AM,

That sounds like really good news, Sniper4!

Has anyone seen sandor? I could really use his help right now as we've got a lot of new modders over at BM and I'm needing to merge files. He's probably still in the middle of his busy patch so I don't want to hassle him.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
05-08-2011, 04:18 AM,

In this thread...
Scc0436 [Claimed]
...Sandor said he'd be gone for a couple of weeks. His profile says he last logged in on April 13th, so he'll probably be back soon, eh? Smile

That's good news about the new BM members! Hopefully, we'll get some new blood here in Silgrad main. I've completed two interiors since I posted the above list, but that's still a lot of interiors to make... then there's non SCC interiors, faction quests, and the main quest Tongue.
05-08-2011, 10:01 AM,

Wow! Only 17 left? Amazing!
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
05-09-2011, 02:45 AM,

15 left Wink. I've completed two more since I last posted that, but I haven't submitted them yet, since they're part of my "Three Part Claim Cluster" (don't worry, I've backed them up to my flash drive). It consists of SCC0436 (the morgue), SCC0335 (a home for one of the morgue workers), and I will make SCC0340 (the other morgue worker's home) once it's granted. When that's done, we will only have 14 left.

Hopefully, we can finish those 14 with enough time left to make the main quest and plenty of faction quests. I'm hoping that with summer coming, more people will be off school for summer break, so we'll have new modders coming in. Also, with Skyrim's release approaching, I'm hoping people will be trying to get their "last" moments in with Oblivion, and may want to help to make that play through as epic as it can be Smile.
05-09-2011, 09:23 AM,

I certainly hope your right. To be honest, I don't think Sandor would mind too much if you were to do the other worker's house before the claim was officially granted (as long as you announced that you were doing so in the thread).
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
05-10-2011, 07:01 PM,

Thanks for the feedback, Sniper4. I hadn't known he would be absent (he probably told me and I forgot tbh) so that's really good news.

Hey, and lots of kudos for digging in to keep Silgrad ticking over :goodjob:. We'd welcome you over at BM if you have the time spare. I don't want to be seen to be stealing you from the ST guys though, especially as I'm still keen to see Silgrad City complete.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
05-11-2011, 03:48 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Hey, and lots of kudos for digging in to keep Silgrad ticking over :goodjob:. We'd welcome you over at BM if you have the time spare. I don't want to be seen to be stealing you from the ST guys though, especially as I'm still keen to see Silgrad City complete.

Thank you for the invitation Smile. Fortunately, Zurke granted my claim today, so progress shall continue with the morgue and its "affiliated" claims. I expect to have my Claim Cluster done by... well... soon Tongue. Then it's back to chipping away at the remaining 14 SC interiors (not counting SC University, which is not yet on the claims list).
05-12-2011, 07:40 PM,

Good stuff, Sniper4! :goodjob:
05-21-2011, 01:02 PM,

Wooohooo! Back online!!!

Welcome back everyone and big thanks to Sandor for sorting this out in trying times!

:applause:
Morcroft Darkes
05-21-2011, 01:22 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by morcroft
Wooohooo! Back online!!!

Welcome back everyone and big thanks to Sandor for sorting this out in trying times!

:applause:
Thanks! Smile

@Sniper4 I'll check your other claims asap!. :check:
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD