Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skyrim Gameplay Video
06-09-2011, 10:15 AM,

Every time I see these videos my jaw just drops. It looks amazing! I have no doubts it will be an improvement over Oblivion.

The new interface looks awesome - especially the map (although I have my worries when it comes to modding our own map - it looks complex).

The new combat and dialogue is a huge improvement and the environment is breathtaking.
IMO It just looks very difficult to fault from these videos.
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]
06-09-2011, 02:57 PM,

Check this one out. The guy explains the footage step-by-step.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzP3jkBKCVA
06-09-2011, 03:44 PM,

Thanks for the links! Smile

The mammoths and dragons look awesome!
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-10-2011, 03:49 AM,

I like how there seems to be some less aggressive creatures in Skyrim Smile. It will be fun to just watch them stroll by, rather than worrying about them trying to kill me Tongue.
06-14-2011, 04:44 PM,

Another bit I liked was the new kill move thing (also the assassination in the official trailer) which looks really fun, although I thought it was really unrealistic in the dungeon when he sliced a bandit's throat but the bandit just kept fighting. Tongue

Btw I don't know how true it is, but according to UESPWiki, the Dwemer Ruins are making a return along with racial tension (Nords hate elves) - I think that this really adds to the depth of the lore and culture of the games and it makes you feel like the location is different to your typical rpg medieval world (eg Oblivion).
IMO Morrowind's Dunmer culture and attitude to Outlanders was fascinating to explore and I thought that the Dwemer ruins were miles more interesting than the Ayleid ruins.

Let's hope all of this is true. Big Grin

09-13-2011, 05:30 PM,

New! Over 20 minutes of gameplay footage for Skyrim released:

http://www.bethblog.com/index.php/2011/0...im-action/