Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from DrakenGuard
06-19-2011, 05:43 PM,
Hello from DrakenGuard
Im a new user as you can plainly see, I found out about Silgrad tower and played it quite recently on Oblivion.

You guys have done exceptional work. Im a pretty good modder when it comes to retextureing, layouts and such and would like to ask if you need any help with anything, say the Black Marshes project you have going on?

An extra set of hands might be very useful?

Thank you,

~DrakenGuard
06-19-2011, 06:07 PM,

Hi DrakenGuard,

I'm Koniption, the modeler from the Blackmarsh project.

You said you played Silgrad Tower mod? Then it seems you're here more to help out with the Silgrad Tower project and not Blackmarsh? I'm just wanting to clarify.

You see, though both of us are on the same forum website (Blackmarsh is graciously hosted at Silgrad Tower's personal website), we are two completely different mod projects with different leaders.

If you mean to help out with Silgrad Tower, I think you need to post here to introduce yourself, along with your list of skills:

Introductions are in order

If you mean to help out with Blackmarsh, introduce yourself here, along with what your skills are:

New Modders Start Here

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
06-19-2011, 06:14 PM,

Oh ok then, I just wanted to say hello really and introduce myself.

I can infact try and help with both if possible.

I will view both threads and see what I may be able to Offer.

~Draken