Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skooma Skooma 'round the world
07-26-2011, 11:08 AM,

haha, this is quite ironic really, since I really wanted Terraria a while ago, and I got it, but my dad said I was not allowed to buy any other games for the rest of the holidays, and now I need Shivering Isles........ quite a laugh really, a very very sad laugh.......

--Mizreg
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin
07-26-2011, 11:28 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Mizreg
haha, this is quite ironic really, since I really wanted Terraria a while ago, and I got it, but my dad said I was not allowed to buy any other games for the rest of the holidays, and now I need Shivering Isles........ quite a laugh really, a very very sad laugh.......

--Mizreg

Well, crud. All I can suggest is waiting until after the holidays, before asking to buy the expansion. You can put your quest on hold, for now, if you need to.

You do need the expansion, to get the missing textures and models you are experiencing with an "!" in the CS and ingame.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
07-26-2011, 11:59 AM,

I can still use the cs but I can't play the game to test if it works, so I will have to leave the testing to someone else.
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin
07-26-2011, 04:11 PM,

Well as it is know it looks like I'm gonna have to get Shivering Isles, one way or another........ (smiles in a somehow completely evil way)
07-28-2011, 01:55 AM,

Hi Mizreg;
if you are suggesting illegal methods, do not do such. You can get in trouble and do not talk about it on the forums.

PWN
If 'if's' and 'but's' were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas
07-28-2011, 07:37 PM,

no I'm not gonna use illegal methods, I'm just gonna ask my mom to buy me it when dads not lookin' Big Grin
07-29-2011, 02:18 AM,

LOL! That's funny!
07-29-2011, 09:42 PM,

Heh, the audacity of youth....lol

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
07-30-2011, 03:34 AM,

Hey Miz;
About the location of Mirn, if you start at Leyawiin and go up the river, you will run into it after a while, shouldn't take too long, it is in a walled structure, enter in through the gate area in front of the bridge, trees and house and paths but no linked interiors, this was a start of my Phobia mod for SI but I came here instead, now you will need to get AIP's texture pack HERE------------- Village Homes Pack 01
Download and it will work, he had posted this is a public so if we give credit to him, we will be fine.

I will have a look at the exact location of (E.g. the reference like Tamriel -21, 12, that's not the location but that's an example.) and tell you.
I am doing a claim at the moment so that is my full attention, but I often have Fridays off and I just beat F.3.A.R so that is no longer taking up my Friday nights.

Enjoy.
Cheers;

PWN

P.S: KP we youngsters can get link that, but I buy everything for myself, I have an overactive guilt chip, like Kryton from Red Dwarf. if you have not seen Red Dwarf, then it's a sci-fi comedy about the lat human on earth living in space with a robot, an AI system with an IQ of 3,000,000 million, a hologram and a cat-cross-human like being.
07-30-2011, 11:32 AM,

Ha, thats like wierd, since I just saw Season 1 episode 1 two days ago, of the Red Dwarf I mean, the cat-guy is weird.