Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quake or Doom?
08-07-2011, 10:01 AM,
RE: Quake or Doom?
Quote:Originally posted by t3h_pwn3r_ii
Are you a father? if you are than you would be an awesome Dad! A dad who likes Oblivion and modding! That's the dream.

Yes, and it's exactly what Mizreg @ Blackmarsh wishes he had going for him, currently. heheheh

(so he can get Shivering Isles... Wink )

Big Grin

Koniption

EDIT: no, I don't know whether morcroft is a father or not; that's not what I meant by "Yes"....
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
08-07-2011, 10:39 AM,
Well thanks, PWN - much appreciated.

Actually if you read my profile you'll see I do have two kids. My daughter's 10 and my son is nearly 8. They're downstairs squabbling over "Broken Sword - The Sleeping Dragon" just now. It's 21st century parenting: entertain the kids over the summer hols by dragging old computer games out of the cupboard.

Neither of them are into modding yet although they sometimes take an interest in what I'm up to. I'll indoctrinate them as fast as I can and try to rope them into modding for Skyrim!
Morcroft Darkes
08-07-2011, 11:00 AM,
Good on you! i expect to see them on some forums in the near future when we do stuff for Skyrim.
If 'if's' and 'but's' were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas