Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If having hard time finding task to do; PM me
08-09-2011, 10:18 PM,

I tend not to use snap to grid because it got in my way while trying to mod morrowind. However i've had a few ideas while I was trying to sleep last night that I think will be really fun if I can get it to work.
On off topic note I have been trying to learn how to use niffscope as a way to fix meshes if the need ever shows up and I reskined an ayleid ruins texture mod the Amber ayleids ruins so that it isn't a retexture. Would this be something useable here?
many great mods started and ended with the question "I wounder what the sewer tileset is like".
08-09-2011, 10:22 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Asmar
I tend not to use snap to grid because it got in my way while trying to mod Morrowind. However i've had a few ideas while I was trying to sleep last night that I think will be really fun if I can get it to work.
On off topic note I have been trying to learn how to use niffscope as a way to fix meshes if the need ever shows up and I reskined an ayleid ruins texture mod the Amber ayleids ruins so that it isn't a retexture. Would this be something useable here?

Depends - what do the new reskinned nifs look like? Can you post screenies?

I like fun ideas... Big Grin

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
08-09-2011, 10:54 PM,

if i knew how. i'll post the link to the retextures I used to reskin some. http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28851. They are the amber ones that i used but i can reskin any of the ones there.
many great mods started and ended with the question "I wounder what the sewer tileset is like".
08-09-2011, 11:11 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Asmar
I tend not to use snap to grid because it got in my way while trying to mod Morrowind. However i've had a few ideas while I was trying to sleep last night that I think will be really fun if I can get it to work.

When you said: "...I reskined an ayleid ruins texture mod the Amber ayleids ruins so that it isn't a retexture..."

Can you clarify what you meant by "reskinned"?

(Did you reUVMap the texture? Or did you remodel parts of the ruins so that their 3D shape is different? Or did you basically do a retexture, and did not mean to say "..isn't a retexture"?)

You can use the retextures in that mod, but you must first ask the maker of that mod if you are allowed to use his stuff. If he/she says yes, then please tell me as such. Otherwise, we can't use such retextures in our mod. I looked at the "Description" of the mod at TesNexus, and there was no clear permission granted.

A good and free screenshot tool is this:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7396

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
08-11-2011, 02:38 AM,

I found a way to steal internet for a min Big Grin
I know how to get Screen shots. The game lets you do this. I didn't know how to post them onto the site.
I did kinda what you did... I was being stupid when I posted this to the web. I did what you did. I'll take some SS and post them tommorow when I get a chance. Sorry for the confusetion.
08-11-2011, 10:12 PM,

@ Asmar - I got your PM and PM'd you back, on a good online screenshot/picture uploader.

If you can, please answer my questions in my previous post, in this thread.

Thanks,
Koniption
08-16-2011, 06:13 PM,

Koniption, you're a goddess! If anything, you're probably more important than myself around here. I really appreciate you taking over like this in my absence. :goodjob:

I'll try taking over now. I'm not sure I can respond to every thread tonight but I'll be around much more often this week.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
08-16-2011, 09:34 PM,

@ IG: No problem! Just do'in my job (x2). Smile

KP
08-18-2011, 06:22 PM,

Sorry I have a bad habbit of slaughtering the english language. Anyways what I ment is that it doesn't replace anything in vanilla Oblivion. I thought this tile set would look good in the desert. It doesn't matter I noticed some problems and have been trying to fix them. Oddly enought all the textures show up all blacked out in the construction set. I had assumed that if they worked as a replacer that they would work in all situations. Anyways I've stoped trying to fix them to focus on the Gideon Sewers.