Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Khajiit for TES5
08-25-2011, 10:25 AM,
Khajiit for TES5
Check this out...

[Image: KhajiitCompilation.jpg]

I think there's no question that this is the best they've ever looked. And there seems to be enough possibility for variation that we could maybe squeeze a few different Moon-forms out of the vanilla version...
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
09-07-2011, 09:55 PM,

I'm quite surprised nobody commented on this yet, to be honest...

09-07-2011, 11:36 PM,

Whoa - sorry! Meant to!

Thanks for posting this - I followed through to the rest of the races, which led to thoughts about how some Bosmer have tattoos so how do we distinguish Ohmes tattoos from the Bosmer ones .. etc. etc...!

These images are really impressive, no question - as are the other races.

There's going to be a lot of "art" to making good looking faces, I think - even more so than with Oblivion.
Morcroft Darkes
09-08-2011, 07:33 AM,

That's the first thing that occurs to me too - it's going to be hard to make them look good. Although the flip side of that is that there are now a lot more customisation options, so it should be easier to create unique characters.

It may help that they claim to have revamped the random face generator to produce useable results (apparently they used to call it "the ugly generator")

Presumably the Ohmes face tattoos would be based on the Khajiit stripe patterns, though?

09-08-2011, 09:50 AM,

these look so good! i am finally going to play as a Khajiit!
Also, is it me or is there only still one black Khajiit?
If 'if's' and 'but's' were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas
09-08-2011, 03:48 PM,

You've never tried one before?

09-08-2011, 05:36 PM,

These remind me a lot of COM's Argonian headsets for our own mod. Nice find, Deeza. I hope this can be used to give Elsweyr's NPCs a big shot in the arm of variety.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
09-08-2011, 05:39 PM,

Oh, just wait till you see the Argonians when you follow this link...

http://www.bethblog.com/index.php/2011/0...of-skyrim/

09-15-2011, 09:00 AM,

No, i never tried a Khajiit before, i have a gazillion profiles, and every time i just say, i wanna be a khajiit, but then i go, nah, i'll just be an argonian.
and those argonians look like birds, i wont be playing as one now.
The Dunmer are mad though.
If 'if's' and 'but's' were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas
09-15-2011, 12:57 PM,

I think the Argonians are AWESOME, my first character is definitely gonna be an Imperial though. Thats the most logical choise for a first playthrough, after that I'm gonna start roleplaying with all kinds of characters. Untill now I know that I want to be a Breton Paladin who came to Skyrim to find the light; an Argonian murderer and cutthroath who is until know hunted in all provinces but Skyrim. And also I want to be a Khajiit who used to be a slave in Elsweyr but escaped and fled to Skyrim. Big Grin
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin