Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Main Quest Outline
08-28-2011, 06:18 PM,

Thanks, PWN! Yes, I wrote it although it is sort of a mutual thing as both Deeza and Koniption have influenced me here and there. Koniption, particularly, contributed the 'eye' which currently exists in our models collection and will be used as a quest item.

The Naga are tricky in terms of quest development but my ideas concerning the Sarpa have long been laid down. I basically planned out the basics for them years ago when TheModaxJago first came up with the original design for them here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ownr_K6uYNY (btw, I noticed that he had also done some animations for them here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfezkOBxxpE ). However, the Sarpa actually making it into the gameworld has long been a drawn-out saga. It's epic the amount of people who have offered to do and either failed, given up or just disappeared. Anyway, I wrote a piece of literature about the genesis of the race that I hope will eventually be used but, if we're without a working Sarpa by the time of the beta then I'll arrange the MQ to make sure that this part of the MQ does not come first if we get to that stage and don't have the models.

As for the Naga, they will need extensive work on gaining their trust as they don't even get on with Argonians. There is, however, one Naga in Pholmolo who can be talked to since the tribal shaman managed to pacify it. That NPC will prove significant. However, ideas on Naga culture and how they can be persuaded would be welcome in the lore or literature sections.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
09-15-2011, 12:54 PM,

See I'm really curious about the main quest, and what you told me about the spotted owl having an important location was the final drup for me. I WANT TO KNOW MORE SOOOOOOOOOOOO BADLY!!!!!!!!................... plz???
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin
09-15-2011, 08:34 PM,

Sorry Mizreg. The fact is that it still needs polishing up as there remains only the framework as yet. The polishing up is the fun part as it involves the written side of things that I always looked forward to when I began as leader.

Anyway, I think the reference I made to Niben Bay should be kept back from you for now since it represents the beginning of the MQ and could be a lot of fun without spoilers. =)
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
09-16-2011, 05:30 AM,

OK then, I'll try not to say anything about it in other forums, wait I'll even spotted owl it XD
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin