Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Mod TESIV
09-20-2011, 04:15 PM,
Let's Mod TESIV
Hello guys, I am now uploading the announcement for my Let's Mod Oblivion on Youtube, it will be a tutorial series in which I go through every subject to learn people how to mod the game. I have also asked for experienced quest-modders who are watching to take a look at BM and see if they can do anything, I figured that could be usefull. Since this will be the first modding tutorial series for Oblivion ever made on Youtube I expect to get quite a few views which might again be good new for BM. And also BM modders who get stuck on something can just take a look at the vids to get it all back.

Other than that it would be nice for you guys to hear my voice for once XD
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin
09-20-2011, 05:27 PM,

Sounds interesting....although I'm a little sceptical about the idea of advertising BM to get help as trailers or announcements or something may do that best. Personally, I'd like to see 'all hands on deck for beta' but, that said, it's a nice idea. :yes:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
09-20-2011, 06:10 PM,

thnx IG Big Grin
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin