Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The PageI
09-27-2011, 08:31 AM,
The PageI
I have contacted Dr Death Defing and have gained access to the FB page of BM mod, i have made Ig an admin as he is runner of Bm and i know his name, hope that's cool with him, anyone else on FB go to http://www.facebook.com/pages/Silgrad-To...3210793000 and like it and PM me, i will try and keep it updated as much as possible and if anyone else becomes admin, just keep it up to date if you don't mind.

Cheers
-PWN
If 'if's' and 'but's' were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas
09-27-2011, 04:13 PM,

Believe it or not, if you type "silgrad" into google, that facebook page is at the bottom of the first page...
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
09-27-2011, 05:32 PM,

Thanks but I prefer to keep myself as Ibsen's Ghost here only.... Smile
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
09-27-2011, 06:14 PM,

Ditto. Not that we've got anything to hide, mind you... (glances around furtively)

Seriously though, I'm really surprised that page climbed so far up google. It seems that publicity wise, having a facebook page really does pay.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
09-28-2011, 12:24 AM,

Ok, will remove the admin of IG, i never said the name but oh well, i can run it and keep it up to date.
09-28-2011, 05:37 PM,

Don't get me wrong, of course. I appreciate us having it... =)
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
10-04-2011, 07:54 PM,

PWN. How about advertising for playtesters on FB? We could use them now.
10-08-2011, 08:41 AM,

NW, sorry been away at nationals for the week so been busy and wil do a haul of work on FB, mods and other stuff tonite!
10-08-2011, 05:40 PM,

Okay PWN. We'll need all hands working on the mod itself soon so if you're free to do a little modding then we may need you very, very soon. Wink