Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gonna work on some quests.
10-05-2011, 01:59 PM,
Gonna work on some quests.
Hey guys, on the Saturday the 14th my one week off will start and I plan to spend that week mostly on making some quests for BM while I improve my scripting skills in doing so. It will be unimportant quests such as, rid this dungeon of that guy or go and talk with him then rescue his daughter or guide this guy to that city. That kind of stuff. I just want your permission to do this, PWN is away for a few days but when he returns we will start working on the Skooma quest as well and Ella will be working on making the Greenspring quest involving the imprisoned Imperial Soldier. I will just post any quests on here and I would like it to be approved or denied as soon as possible so I can work a bit faster. Ella and I plan to add 5-7 quests in that week with the two of us and AlitheLord will finish his by then as well as the Skooma quest that is gonna be added in. That will allow us to reach a total of around 10-12 quests in the Beta, and I guess thats about enough or not? I will actually post the quests before that week so I can get started on that very Saturday.
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin
10-06-2011, 07:54 PM,

Great news! :goodjob: I'll just send you a PM about that. :check:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
10-07-2011, 10:38 AM,

The Long Lost Lady
This quest is about a Upper Class Imperial Lady who has been imprisoned in the village of Greenspring for years now. Here is the quest.

If you enter town and the disposition of Flees-Her-Tribe is 80 or higher she will approach you and asks if she can speak with you about something. You will say ''Uuuuuhm, sure.....'', as the only option and she will say that you are to meet her in her hut as soon as possible, she then goes into her hut and waits till you come to her. She then explains that they had had a prisoner for the last few years and that she has escaped. She wants you to look for her and also tells you that a scout has already spotted her being found by some humans a bit more to the west. Now follow the quest arrow and you will get to a tent with an Argonian scout. He will tell you that the humans have set up camp not far to the west from that camp. Head over there and you will find a guard with the lady. Kill the guard and talk to the lady. She will
admit that she has been found again, but that at least she has did something to make Greenspring pay for. She will now follow you back to the scout camp. There you will find the scout dead, a letter left on him. The letter reads about some attack on Greenspring, head back to the village and you will find two more dead humans in the village. Talk to Flees-Her-Tribe and she will say that they made a desperate attempt without any real succes. She will then thank you for bringing back the lady and have you decide if she may go or not.

Also can someone help me with the scripting of this quest, like just post a part of the script, that will help a lot and things will go a lot faster without having to figure out all the scripts (I'm not very good at it). Thanks already.

--Ella
Well here I am, I guess.........
10-07-2011, 07:47 PM,

Hi,

I sent a PM to Mizreg. Are you okay just speaking with him about that message as it kind of concerns scripts? It concerns what we're planning to do with quests to make sure we're not going to cause errors. Anyway, hopefully we can go fully into quest phase soon where there will be others on hand to help each other along with quests.

In the meantime, it may prove useful to take a look at this post which should give you a basic idea of how I'm handling the writing of quests to make it as easy as possible for the quest maker: QC01 "Camo Critters" (Claimed) . If there's anything you think should change to make things even clearer or easier, please let me know. Wink
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]