Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silgrad Tower
03-01-2006, 05:44 AM,
Silgrad Tower
Silgrad Tower is a term used to describe the overall project (spread out over three mods), as well as one of the regions in the overall project, and finally, the huge town that is the focus of that region.

Silgrad Tower, as in the city, is governed under Imperial supervision as an independant city-state by a Council of Elders. The Councillors represents factions which all have a stake in gaining power and influence over the city, as it sits on the main trade route between Morrowind and Cyrodiil and thus generates a lot of wealth from taxes. Originally a Redoran town, the original settlement was destroyed in a bloody and devestating war with House Hlaalu - and ironically, it was House Hlaalu who landed the rebuilding contract after the war was over, and thus the spiring new town resembles other Hlaalu towns in architecture. The city functions as an economic wheel for the whole northwestern mainland and has attracted a lot of businessmen, shopkeepers, traders and the like, not to mention a huge general populace, making it the largest western city north of Kragenmoor.

Silgrad Tower and surrounding area is organized and administrated by sandor.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]