Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long term planning for our mod
12-02-2012, 08:56 AM,
Long term planning for our mod
Regarding TESIV/TESIII:

We welcome new modders for our ST TESIV project, so if someone wants to continue, that's possible (a lot of freedom), everything is in place like the assets, esm etc.

In August we released ST version 4.0 for TESIV (a final release for the time being) and a final version for TESIII.

Personally I focus on TESV, I started to check the various tutorials, adding comments and writing a few of my own (also for TESIV Gecko).

For our TESV version everything is in place (esm, landmass, models, LOD), I also know how to convert our assets, however we need modders, compared to when Oblivion was released the interest in modding large projects has faded significantly. I would like to thank Anastassia and Cambridge Spy for their modelling and VW contributions. Smile

We're looking for interior, exterior modders, modellers & texturers if you're interested please post here or send a PM.

We have a long tradition hosting projects please check our archives (Beyond Cyrodiil). Our site has a huge storage capacity, unlimited bandwidth (silgradmodding.org && silgradtower.net), hence we continue to offer a free hosting service.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
12-21-2012, 11:03 PM,

I'm not sure if you have all seen the screenshots for the DLC Dragonborn but there are many Telvanni and Redoran houses aswell as shroom trees and other Morrowind tibits. Smile
12-22-2012, 02:05 AM,

AnImpatientFan,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=192456#post192456 Wrote:I'm not sure if you have all seen the screenshots for the DLC Dragonborn but there are many Telvanni and Redoran houses aswell as shroom trees and other Morrowind tibits. Smile
Yeah, there's no need to recreate some of the Morrowind models ourselves if they've been introduced in Dragonborn. For example, Chitin and Bonemold armors are in the DLC, they could then be passed on to our mod.
01-03-2013, 03:09 PM,

Cambridge Spy,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=192458#post192458 Wrote:
AnImpatientFan,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=192456#post192456 Wrote:I'm not sure if you have all seen the screenshots for the DLC Dragonborn but there are many Telvanni and Redoran houses aswell as shroom trees and other Morrowind tibits. Smile
Yeah, there's no need to recreate some of the Morrowind models ourselves if they've been introduced in Dragonborn. For example, Chitin and Bonemold armors are in the DLC, they could then be passed on to our mod.
That's good news indeed! Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
01-25-2013, 10:29 AM,

Anastassia is updating the textures for our exterior Hlaalu tileset (too shiny). Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
02-20-2013, 11:30 AM,

An update. Smile

I am converting our custom Oblivion models on a need to basis.

Further I am checking these resources for new and suitable trees, after that I'll generate our lands with a standard region preset.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
02-22-2013, 04:15 AM,

Nice find, some of those trees look suitable.
Believe then when faith is gone.
Have hope then when there is none.
See the stars through the smoke in the sky.
And when tears are falling, smile.
04-14-2013, 08:45 AM,

Region generation is now possible. Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
09-01-2013, 06:10 AM,

FYI
At the moment we're working on a teaser to promote our mod, a large Hlaalu estate that can be owned by the player. Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD