Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GEMS (Gameplay Enhancement Mods for Skyrim)
02-02-2013, 10:27 AM,
GEMS (Gameplay Enhancement Mods for Skyrim)
A nicely structured site by Ka3m0n, please also check the utilities section.

A great site with download links for over 800 mods and utilities, well done! Smile

[hrc=yellow][/hrc]

[Image: hXQSy.png]

GEMS (Gameplay Enhancement Mods for Skyrim) is a 1-page, quick-reference catalog of 800+ lore-friendly mods on the NEXUS and the Steam Workshop that enhance gameplay. I sifted through thousands of hi-res textures, ENB configurations, Breezehome basements and Lydia makeovers to find those rare GEMS that improve how the game works - combat, magic, archery, sneaking, lockpicking, looting, lighting, traps, crafting, cooking, alchemy, enchanting, traveling, character stats, perks, skills, leveling rates, carry weights, and more... (over 50 categories). Only mods that add realism, immersion or new roleplaying opportunities are considered GEMS.

By grouping mods with similar purpose or function together into one central index, it will be faster and easier for people to choose the best collection of mods to achieve their personal preference of gameplay and realism.

I also hope this list will shine a brighter light on the many great gameplay mods that people have either missed or overlooked. I've spent countless hours looking through mods and I'm STILL finding GEMS that I never knew existed. Below are just a few examples:

- Travel by boat...in real-time!
- Rent an apartment
- Sell your house
- Dodge incoming attacks...in realtime!
- Recover from a disease by eating chicken soup and resting in bed
- Grab a hammer and temper your weapon at the workbench...in realtime!
- Earn money at a tavern playing music with your companions
- Heal your wounds with bandages
- and hundreds more....
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD