Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lumen Julianii
03-01-2006, 08:08 AM,
Lumen Julianii
[blockquote]> More information here
This is the background story for the place called alternatively The Monastery, alternatively Lumen Julianii (the latter is more official, I guess). It was written by Reena McGuire. //Rw
[/blockquote]

[1st]A[/1st]rthresius Indigator, a scholar and a monk dedicated to Julianos living in Dagon Fel, studied for long years the knowledge and the wisdom of the world. One day his mentor, the great Adeptus Satiens decided that it was time to send this promising mind to the only place to introduce Arthresius to the deepest secrests of science and belief he knows of: the Lumen Julianii, a secret and hidden monastery only to be found by those worth it.

He wanted to give Arthranos a good start, so he gave him some sealed scrolls, describing in enthusiastic words the promising biography and the brilliant achievements of Arthresius.So the scholar began his voyage through Morrowind, initiated into the secret where and how to find the Lumen Julianii.

In the very heard of the Empire, in Cyrodiil, another promising scholar of the magical arts, Cupidus Scientiae, turned away from the path of wisdom. Intelligent, talented, ruthless and impatient he mixed all known magic without understanding that he toyed with forces much bigger than he was. Ignoring all the wise restrictions, he used darker powers, pawning his own life-energy until these powers absorbed him and maliciously corrupted and twisted his spells. He became addicted to them, having to use more and more of the magic which fed on him on the other hand.

But in his studies he learned about a place called the Lumen Julianii and about the hidden well of pure magic they are gurading there. Presuming that this would not only cure him from the curse but also would provide him with the ultimate possibility to lay hands on this power he was searching for he decided to find this place. He travelled through the lands of Morrowind, knowing that somewhere the monastery lays hidden.

By pure chance he stumbled over Arthresius Indigator, who had a last meeting with his friends in Dagon Fel to tell them about his imminent travel. There he decided to follow him secreatly and to kill him, when the passeageway to the monastery was revealed.

After the murderer to his great surprise he found the sealed scrolls on the body and quickly saw the chance to change his identity and so, taking the other's place, enter the secrets of Lumen Julianii.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]