Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hlaalu estate (teaser mod)
09-10-2013, 07:12 AM,
Hlaalu estate (teaser mod)
We're planning a teaser mod located in the Tamriel worldspace of Skyrim.

.jpg   Hlaalu estate Map.jpg (Size: 461.02 KB / Downloads: 15)
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
09-10-2013, 04:41 PM,

I modded the exterior. Smile

To do:
More detailing like adding a few benches, a garden and lights.

Attached Files
.jpg   ScreenShot9.bmp.jpg (Size: 544.53 KB / Downloads: 10)
.jpg   ScreenShot10.bmp.jpg (Size: 639.71 KB / Downloads: 6)
.jpg   ScreenShot11.bmp.jpg (Size: 620.72 KB / Downloads: 9)

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
09-15-2013, 11:29 PM,

NPCS
------

AMON SERETHI, a retiring scion of the defunct House Hlaalu, living in exile in Skyrim
JORMUND DEADEAR, his faithful bodyguard and manservant, an antique Nord
ANHILD STOUTANKLE, young Nord housekeeper

Family background for the Serethis, for reference -

--------------------

Amon Sarethi is a Dunmer who lives in a Hlaalu-stlye house in Skyrim. His parents, wealthy members of the Dunmer nobility, fled the border outpost of of Silgrad Tower in the advance of the Argonian invasion of 4E6. Here is a brief description of how they left Morrowind -

Otham and Radethi had made it as far as Rift Watch with their stout and loyal guar, Porky, in tow. This exceptional specimen carried on his back all the foodstuffs they had been able to gather prior to their departure, as well as several amphorae containing the ashes of their more recently deceased ancestors.

Behind them, the couple had left both a large townhouse in Upper Chambers (dating to the dawn of the Third Era, when Amon’s father, one of the first Dunmer to oversee constructions in the Hlaalu style, had came to Silgrad Tower) and a prestigious ancestral tomb in the cold hills of Velothis.

Otham, his wife, and his sorely overburdened guar stood outside the gates and called out enthusiastically for entrance. After a time, an Imperial soldier appeared on the ramparts overhead.

¨Shouldn´t you be back at Silgrad Tower, defending your homeland against the Argonian horde?¨ he inquired.

“I´m a Hlaalu!” cried Otham, “Take me to the Imperial Commander at once!”

These words appeared to resolve the guard’s confusion immediately, and the gates of Rift Watch opened to admit the couple just as a fresh plume of smoke in the distance announced that the Argonians had successfully used magic to set the roof of the Tower of Silgrad alight. Porky lumbered wearily through, while Radethi, six months pregnant, kept an anxious hand on the vase hanging off his leftmost flank, lest the mortal remains of her mother-in-law suffer the indignity of being spilt on occupied soil.

Once Otham had presented their case, along with several prized familial trinkets, to the Imperial commander, the couple crossed over to Skyrim without further delay. There, he began a profitable new career as a - in Riften, while Radethi gave birth to and raised their firstborn son, Amon. [[Since Riften is home to the Thieves' Guild, Otham was probably involved with them somehow.]]

By astutely making use of the skills he’d developed in the service of the Great House Hlaalu, Otham managed to accumulate enough resources to have a small home built for his family. He oversaw its construction himself. When he was finished, Radethi decorated the interior with pots of gold kanet, and Amon christened the roof of the new “Sarethi Manor” by jumping off of it in imitation of a cliff-racer.

-----

Quest dialogue/plotting in progress.
09-19-2013, 03:44 PM,

Made a quick video.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WFZtXFWQGeI[/youtube]

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
10-01-2013, 09:27 AM,

Finished the interior layout. :Checkmark:

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
10-12-2013, 10:13 AM,

Wow! The Hlaluu tileset looks beautiful in Skyrim.
10-31-2013, 08:57 AM,

A short update. Smile

Finished the servants home.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
01-09-2014, 12:17 PM,

Working on the main house. :Checkmark:

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD