Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Dwemerish Idea!
08-22-2006, 01:08 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Axen
The Dwemer are "industrial", not "tech". And they obviously did not use the Heart for power, because they made Animunculi BEFORE the Heart's discovery and their machinery was still running after the Heart's banishment.
I did read somewhere that they used the Heart to power their stuff, but I'm too tired at the moment to look for proof.
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
08-22-2006, 01:09 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Psychotic
The Dwemer are "industrial", not "tech". And they obviously did not use the Heart for power, because they made Animunculi BEFORE the Heart's discovery and their machinery was still running after the Heart's banishment.
I did read somewhere that they used the Heart to power their stuff, but I'm too tired at the moment to look for proof.
I bet they used souls, machinery, and magicks...
and some the Heart to power their animiculi
08-22-2006, 01:11 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Quote:Originally posted by Psychotic
I bet they used souls, machinery, and magicks...
and some the Heart to power their animiculi
Could be. Why don't we ask them? Big Grin
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
08-24-2006, 01:01 AM,

if they managed to make a tiny think like a spider centuron move quick and nicley and made a huge robot monster god thingy also move and be disteructive, then i think that a walker is what would be nice.

think of it this way, they dont really use magic, but instead use industry a leading compedetor with magic....

just like 2 major companies, like apple and microsoft, either company cant use each other products

[Image: dwemerwalkereo3.jpg]

a quick sketch, sorry if you cant see it, light cource is hard to find Tongue