Alfiq-raht ?
Dagi
Dagi-raht ?
Pahmar
Pahmar-raht
Senche
Senche-raht
Mane
The Rath are the stronger form of the normal ones.
Some forms are special and not much known the have a ? for them.
[SIZE=20]Never give up, Never surrender.[/SIZE]
04-17-2007, 05:19 PM,

Afiq is known to be ala housecats who can talk Ta'Agra and is spellcasters.
Tojay is assumed to be smaller that Bosmer and lighter. (The sources aren't really definitive.)

Quote:Originally posted by Lord Skorm
Can somebody post the concept art of the Sench-tiger here? Or maybe direct me to it? Thanks.

Senche
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
05-06-2007, 11:14 AM,

Hello, I'm new (theres probably somewhere else for introductions isn't ther?) and I was wondering if any of the more experienced members of the team have any experience with modding entirely new creatures with animations. I have an idea relating to the Senche, I really like the ride-able senche idea, but was wondering about a slightly more humanoid version that acted as a true NPC (albeit with less intelligent stuttery speaking patterns). This may come under the label of Pah-mar, but I was wondering about a semi-humanoid form with lengthened upper arms that walks upright, but when running/attacking or sneaking drops to all fours (now you see why I was asking about animation). I think this would be really, really awesome. Perhaps the moutain lion from the original could be editied into something.

Edd

P.S. I am aware what a hugely ambitious idea this is. Especially making it talk.
An Old Man is sitting on a Bench eating Soup. He is a fool.
05-06-2007, 02:16 PM,

The Team / Introductions
And about modeling things I'm not the right to ask.
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
05-14-2007, 02:13 PM,

All right, so I know everybody who is a true modder goes to Planet Elder Scrolls for resources and ideas. And I know people are now familiar with this awesome new mod named Midas Spells of Aurum.

In this mod, there is a rideable tiger called White Tiger, and it is awesome. Though, the animation is not completely...... well, complete. When the tiger walks, the player falls through the tiger, and when the player is mounted, you are in a 100 degree angle, not 90. The sounds of attacking and growling sound very good. It's attacks are decent and it's walking and running is very tigerlike. I think this could be used as a base for the senche tiger, with the creator's consent that is.

A talking senche tiger would give it a very... "fantasy" kind of feeling. I can imagine it, but I'm not liking the idea very much.

I do like the upright Khajiit that drops down to a tiger position in combat mode idea, but it would require a lot of effort in the animation process. I'm not saying it's impossible (and I'm in no position to say that no one is incapable in doing it), but I think that no one might be up to the challenge.
"If you think Hell is bad enough now, just wait until I get there!"

~Lord Skorm~

11-22-2007, 08:42 PM,

I believe that to do the whole province of Elsweyre there have to be examplest of all common Khajiit forms - unless they are rare.

Dedicated - artists, modellers, texturers, animators, modders even if they start at a very basic level are going to want to do each and every one and dedicated fans of Elsweyr are going to want to see them all and play most of them. Now all we need is to match people up! :yes:
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
11-22-2007, 08:45 PM,

Well said, well said.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
01-27-2008, 03:42 PM,

Sub-species Notes

The following details that information specific to each separate "breed" of Khajiit.

Ohmes
Similar in many ways to the Bosmer, although generally of lesser stature. In order to avoid being mistaken as one of the Bosmer many Ohmes tattoo their faces to resemble a feline-aspect. The Ohmes is the most common form seen outside of the province of Elsweyr, taking advantage of other races' preference to their appearance to serve in positions of ambassadorship and trade.

Ohmes-raht
Similar to the race of men, save for their short, light-colored fur, the Ohmes-raht may easily be mistaken as men at a distance. Unlike the many other species of Khajiit, who walk, like cats, upon the balls of their feet, the Ohmes-raht walk upon their heels. The Ohmes-raht are most likely the type of Khajiit usually encountered in Cyrodiil.

Suthay
Similar to the Suthay-raht in all respects, save that they are of lesser stature.

Suthay-raht
Similar in height and build to the race of man, the Suthay-raht are one of the most common races of Khajiit. Their coloring ranges from dark brown and orange, to light yellow, both with and without stripes and spots. Suthay-raht are often referred to as "Ja'Khajiit" by those of other races; this appellation often strikes the Khajiit as odd, said title being one of their names for the god Mehrunes Dagon.
Note: The majority of Khajiit encountered in Morrowind are of the Suthay-raht strain.

Cathay
Similar to the Suthay-raht in appearance and bi-pedalism, they are, however, possessed of greater stature and strength.

Cathay-raht
Both larger and stronger than the Cathay, the Cathay-raht are oft described by non-Khajiit races as "jaguar-men". Whether this implies that the Cathay-raht are a spotted breed or not is unknown.

Tojay
Little is known of the Tojay, save that they abide in the southern marshes and jungle regions of Elsweyr, as well as the Tenmar forest.

Tojay-raht
Nothing is known of the Tojay-raht.

Alfiq
A quadrapedal form of Khajiit the Alfiq is, in many respects, similar to a common housecat. Although diminutive in form, the Alfiq retain the keen intelligence of the Khajiti, possessed of the ability to understand the spoken word of others, although unable to respond.

Alfiq-raht
Nothing is known of the Alfiq-raht.

Dagi
Little is known of the Dagi, save that they abide in the southern marshes and jungle regions of Elsweyr, as well as the Tenmar forest.

Dagi-raht
Nothing is known of the Dagi-raht.

Pahmar
Quadrapedal, the Pahmar is similar in appearance and size to a tiger.

Pahmar-raht
The Pahmar-raht is similar to the Pahmar in appearance, although larger and possessed of a fiercer disposition.

Senche
The Senche is commonly employed by the other Khajiit breeds as a steed, assumedly by will. Roughly the same height as the average Altmer, with an average weight comparable to that of twenty Altmer.

Senche-raht
Larger and slower than the Senche, the Senche-raht are also possessed of a shorter body-span and straighter legs. The average Senche-raht stands as tall as two Altmer and can weigh more than fifty. Like the Senche, Senche-raht are also employed as steeds, notably in battle, whence they earned the title "battlecats" from Imperial troopers.

Mane
A Mane can be born only under a rare alignment of Masser and Secunda when, according to legend, a third moon appears in the sky. In olden times, the Khajiit would shave off their own manes in deference to the Mane, braiding them into locks that he would incorporate into his own, gigantic mane. Over time, as the population grew, this ritual became impractical. Thus, while all Khajiit continue to remove their manes in deferential respect, they do so largely as a symbolic sacrifice, disposing of the shorn locks. The current Mane, however, continues to wear the braids of his own tribe, as well as those of his Warrior Guard, which encompasses hundreds of Khajiit. In fact, so weighted down by the hair of his kinsmen is he that the Mane cannot move without aid, and travels about the countryside by means of a Cathay-raht supported palanquin.

Also in Akaviri:

Ka Po'Tun
Tiger people from Akavir who wish to become one with the dragon species. Tosh Raka, the emperor, is only one has succeded thus far. They plan on invading Tamriel after they eliminate Tsaesci.

the info below is from Mysterious Akavir (may not be up to date)

Ka Po' Tun is the "Tiger-Dragon's Empire". The cat-folk here are ruled by the divine Tosh Raka, the Tiger-Dragon. They are now a very great empire, stronger than Tsaesci (though not at sea). After the Serpent-Folk ate all the Men, they tried to eat all the Dragons. They managed to enslave the Red Dragons, but the black ones had fled to (then) Po Tun. A great war was raged, which left both the cats and the snakes weak, and the Dragons all dead. Since that time the cat-folk have tried to become the Dragons. Tosh Raka is the first to succeed. He is the largest Dragon in the world, orange and black, and he has very many new ideas.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm currently working on putting together a Khajiit Races mod...

I plan to include:
Alienslofs Clouded Leopards
Alienslofs Khajiit Retexture (as a new race)
Dagi (my esp of a black Khajiit race- lore based with tweaks)
Skyrim Khajiit
GW7 Life Detect (a red hued life detect shader)
KT_KhajiitNightEyeToggle NoFX
Tabaxi Race (maybe)

My goal is for all of these to be lore specific new races... eventually I'll probably through a bunch of quadruped Khajiit in for "Riding into Battle" (I'll prolly use the Oblivion Mount Project- esm/esp as a base as Alienslof has already retex'd the cat into a Tiger)

Any advice/help would be appreciated.

Admin- If this post is incorrectly placed, please move and advise.
-Thanks

[Image: Wraith-MortisHorseBanner.jpg]
Lord Wraith the Darkborn
Patron Demon of Hackdirt
Order of the Crimson Scar
01-27-2008, 06:34 PM,

Whoa, Where'd you come from buddy!?

it would be great to have all these new races, definately add some flavour into elsweyr. just make sure we have permission to include these in our mod. I'm pretty sure we have Martigen's permission to use his Pahmer, so thats one less to do.
For ALL my concept art in one place look here:
http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/JaKhajay/

What is the Lycanthrope, in the Eye of God? A cursed Beast? Or a Miracle?
01-27-2008, 06:49 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ja-Kha'jay
Whoa, Where'd you come from buddy!?

it would be great to have all these new races, definately add some flavour into elsweyr. just make sure we have permission to include these in our mod. I'm pretty sure we have Martigen's permission to use his Pahmer, so thats one less to do.

I come from [Image: orerulez-1.gif] originally, but as of late I also belong to:

[Image: hand.gif]

I've been talking this idea out with a buddy of mine a lot recently and I really was looking for a forum that would support it as much as it needs.

As for permissions, I've sent a message to Alienslof asking if we can use the resources/if help can be had to finish the other races.... I'll keep everyone updated as I am.

[Image: Wraith-MortisHorseBanner.jpg]
Lord Wraith the Darkborn
Patron Demon of Hackdirt
Order of the Crimson Scar