Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A black marsh website?
03-24-2009, 06:21 PM,

If you want- I can make a pretty website for this...
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
03-24-2009, 07:08 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by DoZeNt
If you want- I can make a pretty website for this...

That'd be awesome!
But,you have to know the username and pw of Deeza,no?
And Deeza is away for a while..you have to ask him for it,when he is online.

`Senten
03-24-2009, 07:18 PM,

Oh.. I can simply register a new adress...
03-24-2009, 08:07 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by DoZeNt
Oh.. I can simply register a new adress...

Nevermind,hold on,we have to wait for Ibsen & Deeza. :yes:

`Senten
03-24-2009, 08:55 PM,

Yeah you'd better wait. This is something we'll have to discuss
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)
03-24-2009, 09:11 PM,

We certainly need to update the details but we've been using Deeza's website for quite a while. We just haven't updated it much. Personally, I like the idea of having one English-language website and one Russian-language website with perhaps links between the two of them. That would mean that we could publicise on two fronts...although I wouldn't want to confuse people about there being two separate mods or anything. That makes the team roster all the more important, I guess.

Anyway, I'd like to hear Deeza's point of view before any action is taken.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
03-24-2009, 09:14 PM,

Well if Deeza is happy I could create a website for you guys Big Grin

then we could get DoZeNt to translate it into german, that way the initial page that comes up on the website is an option of two languages.

Pretty much merges two websites into one, but allows for both languages Smile
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
03-24-2009, 09:43 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by InsanitySorrow
then we could get DoZeNt to translate it into german

Urk! I think you mean Russian! =)

Well, it looks like we're spoilt for choice. I'm not keen on favouring anyone's web talents here but we started with Deeza's website and I wouldn't want to say that we're scrapping his work for someone else's.

Personally, I'm more in favour of working on the mod than on websites but I certainly acknowledge the need for one and the simple fact that they can be a lot of fun to set up. So I'm not going to stand in anyone's way....as long as there aren't going to be three different websites for the same mod! Perhaps we should decide the matter through a game of some online shoot'em up! :lmao:

Seriously, Deeza was there first so I think it's fair that he gets first choice but as long as he knows that he can leave it to either of you guys with the possibility of an additional Russian language site, then I'm happy. Should I PM him?
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
03-24-2009, 10:01 PM,

Ooops, Sorry Big Grin

I think Deeza's website should be used, since he made it first, but he is away so anyhelp we can give him is a bonus for when he returns.

I agree though, only one website should be made, so really we just gotta wait and see.

IG, I see no harm in sending a little PM to him Tongue
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
03-24-2009, 10:12 PM,

PM sent :check:.