Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A black marsh website?
03-24-2009, 11:20 PM,

A green light from Deeza! He PM'd me straight back and said he'd love to update his website but thinks that his exams are likely to stop him making good progress at the moment.

So perhaps you guys would like to work together on it....? Bear in mind that I expect us to have a generated Jungle Region at some point in the near future as I've sent all the files to sandor, so the resultant screenshots might well be worth adding. You can use this thread if you wish: Promotional Material Wanted .
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
03-25-2009, 01:39 PM,

Cool Big Grin, an update is simple, though is this website going to be translated or is the partner project having their own?

Either way links will need to be made Smile

I dont mind working with someone, though it does not matter who does it aslong as its done and done right.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
03-25-2009, 03:02 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by InsanitySorrow
Cool Big Grin, an update is simple, though is this website going to be translated or is the partner project having their own?

Either way links will need to be made Smile

I dont mind working with someone, though it does not matter who does it aslong as its done and done right.

How do you feel about this, DoZeNt? Would you prefer to work on your own, translate whatever InsanitySorrow produces or work with him to set up as a main website?

It's worth bearing in mind that Deeza mentioned he'll probably keep his website anyway so if you felt like using anything there then it should be okay, I think. He also said that he could pass on some information and maybe other resources that he felt it was necessary to include so I expect he'll update either you or I soon....as long as it doesn't interfere with his exams.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
03-26-2009, 09:18 PM,

Hi,

I thought I would collect together a load of the screenshots I've been posting up lately so that you have some new stuff to look at and start arranging. Here is the link: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?ac...NVZFQlE9PQ . Enjoy!
03-26-2009, 10:00 PM,

Thanks IG, still not sure who is updating the website. I think DoZeNt is away at the moment, so we will have to see.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
03-27-2009, 05:14 PM,

oh I'm not away.. not yet.

we can make two websites.. on the same engines, but in different languages.. Me & SoK can take the design work...
03-27-2009, 07:01 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by DoZeNt
oh I'm not away.. not yet.

we can make two websites.. on the same engines, but in different languages.. Me & SoK can take the design work...

Oh OK, well I am not sure if Deeza wants the website design changed, its something that will need to be asked.

But two languages is definately needed. How are we going to link the websites?

Maybe a screen comes up when you fist put in the website address which asks the language you want. Maybe having a flag to represent the language, the user clicks it and is then transfered to the home page of that version of the website.
03-28-2009, 02:32 PM,

Maybe we can put an icon representing the flag in the Sitemenu...
04-06-2009, 11:19 PM,

Any news on progress, guys?
04-07-2009, 02:36 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Any news on progress, guys?

As of yet, none Sad

I have been really busy as of late, so I hadn't time to put thought into this. DoZeNt has not mentioned much either, nor anything through PM.

So really I am unsure as to how we will link the websites. I am still all for a language splash screen which pops up when you type the website address in, then depending on the language sends you to that site.

At least we can update Deeza's, the linking should not stop that Big Grin