Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few Q's
09-27-2006, 03:46 PM,

Good answer.

Now, how do you get the in-game map to work? With all of these projects associated with ST, and ST itself, someone must know how to get it to work. And if not, the answer is out there, and the leaders of the project should make it their responsibility to find that info, no? I have given a name of someone who knows how, so, has he been asked, and if so, what did he say?
09-29-2006, 04:54 PM,

I have a sneaking suspicion that this post is being ignored. Why?
09-30-2006, 10:03 AM,

Oht_Nought WANTS TO ASK SOMETHING!!! Big Grin

Quote:Now, how do you get the in-game map to work? With all of these projects associated with ST, and ST itself, someone must know how to get it to work. And if not, the answer is out there, and the leaders of the project should make it their responsibility to find that info, no? I have given a name of someone who knows how, so, has he been asked, and if so, what did he say?
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.
10-03-2006, 05:14 PM,

I hate to be rude, but this is the FAQ forum right? Maybe someone can point an admin or moderator this way?
10-03-2006, 06:24 PM,

Well... last time I checked, we don't have an in-game map. Or do we? And when did this happen?
.:.::..::: Zarf - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbU_YqGZF5Y"]WARNING: Do not fall down mountains[/url] :::..::.:.
10-03-2006, 06:41 PM,

last i checked there is no map. i dont think you are geting ignored, i just think that no one has an answer.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
10-03-2006, 11:46 PM,

Ok, recap time:

-we don't have an in-game map
-we don't know how to put an in-game map into the game
-TR has an in-game map which looks just like the vinilla one
-TR knows how to get an in-game map (which is a different name than Cyrodiil-resized) into the game

Why aren't we asking them how to do it?

I was under the impression that Razorwing was going to ask Noirgrim.
10-04-2006, 02:20 AM,

Stirk is in the same worldspace as Cyrodiil (as far as I know), Silgrad Tower, however, is in a different worldspace. Basically, Stirk's map is an expanded version of the original Vanilla OB one.
10-04-2006, 04:00 AM,

No... Stirk's map is not an extension in the sense that it is the same file with more stuff added to it, it's a completely new map, dl it and check it out. Also, if you look here http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/?p=faq&section=184342 they have a new map for Hammerfell which is in its own world space.
10-04-2006, 04:13 AM,

We all know how to replace the cyrodiil map, we just can't add new ones to other worldspaces, which even beth did not do.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I