Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding Specific Elements to the Game
02-08-2007, 10:24 AM,
Adding Specific Elements to the Game
I use my CS everyday, adding tons of stuff to Oblivion simply for my own pleasure. But it occured that while Oblivion is a great game, it lacks a few realistic elements. Such as, where are the kids? In TES3 a mod was made to add children to the game to give it a more realistic touch. I mean, we don't just pop out from nowhere as adults. Another element not added was the lack of a real transportation system. I'm hoping that mods within Silgrad.com will implement transportation systems in a varity of ways, such as the siltstrider in Morrowind, perhaps caravans in High Rock, and so on and so forth. I'm sure there are other's but these are the two I would love to see. Definitely the transportation considering the fast travel map is hardcoded and the alone creates serveral issues. Now I like traveling real-time from place to place, but I know others do not.
"In brotherhood, the failure of one be the failure of all"
02-08-2007, 11:23 AM,

I agree with you, though it will be hard to include a full transportation system. Though it does sound really nice and adds a new element. For the Children, there is a mod that is adding them or so i heard but i have not been on ESF for a while since my internet is down at home for the mo and having to use the internet in college. But the children should not be too much of a difficult task.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
02-08-2007, 11:50 AM,

Yeah I figure the most difficult part of making children would be their voices.
02-08-2007, 11:53 AM,

Yeah just need voice actors and this should be an easy enough task to do. This should encourage someone to take on the task. Well i would be Dumac City Thread will start soon and i will be working on that and working for Vvardenfell Team. Maybe someone will see this and take up the challenge. Would be nice to see some extra realism.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
02-08-2007, 12:12 PM,

No doubt, yeah I myself have tried to make kids but without having any voices to match dialogue, well its just terrible, lol
02-08-2007, 12:16 PM,

Maybe we could start up a voice actors thread for anyone requesting voice actors or people who can and want to do voice acting work.
02-08-2007, 12:24 PM,

That would be good. Its also very possible to get permission from the people who made the children of morrowind mod and use the mp3 voice files they have. They could easily be converted to .wav files for the lipsyncing and then converted back in mp3's.
02-08-2007, 01:24 PM,

Remeber that Emma person from Morowind who made all those kids last time? Could we find them somewhere?
Lol what?
02-08-2007, 01:33 PM,

I'm sure we can if we look on the forums, or download the mod and find the email address in the readme and email the author.
02-08-2007, 01:33 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
Remeber that Emma person from Morowind who made all those kids last time? Could we find them somewhere?
Did her mod have voices?
When the game is over, the King and the Pawn go back into the same box.