Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding Specific Elements to the Game
02-10-2007, 06:52 PM,

The Nord teens are quite impressive :goodjob:. Well done.
02-10-2007, 07:09 PM,

Thanks, yeah I'm pretty proud of them too. Big Grin
"In brotherhood, the failure of one be the failure of all"
02-16-2007, 01:29 AM,

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I'm at my significant other's house so I am unable to upload or update anything as of late. But I should be back on around Sunday or Monday. Thanks all.
02-19-2007, 09:31 AM,

Sorry to say, no reply on the sound files
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
02-19-2007, 02:09 PM,

Nice job! Maybe now i'll be convinced that tamriel won't just die in 40 years. There's finally someone to inherit the earth after everyone's died of old age. The teens look great. Can't wait to see them populating the streets.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
02-21-2007, 03:24 AM,

uhh

it has 3 moons right?
[rp]I cant remember the unsc starchart designation for this planet[/rp] but last i checked earth had 1 moon, no guars, no real elves, no real (to my knowlege, not to discourage any belifes) magic, etc.
I believe it is called nirn by the indigeonous peoples. :goodjob:
[rp]if I am mistaken because i have not been to earth since my crash here, please correct me Wink
otherwise, ill just stick with my current location being balmora, morrowind province, empire of tamriel, M-class planet nirn, unknown spacial location.[/rp]

btw: if you couldnt figure out what rp means, u dont play enough multiplayer games [rp = roll play]

edit: wow that was hard to follow, there, corrected.
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin
02-22-2007, 08:15 PM,

Anyways I cannot release anything until I have permission but I have begun adding the kids to the streets of Cyrodiil, adding them to various families who in my opinion would appear as suitable parents. Hopefully I'll be able to release this soon I hope, pending permission and testing.
03-06-2007, 10:03 AM,

So Isildur how is the mod coming along, you will need to get new voice files since i have had no reply. Any way it should be good without them.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
03-07-2007, 01:50 AM,

Hey, if you do get dialogue, can you make each child posses only one voice? Unfortunately it would mean having to get every line in one voice, but i hate in oblivion how you talk to one guy, and he has 4 different voices. Just shatters realism, you know? When a guy greets you with one voice, and gives you rumours with another.

So if it's not too much work, try to have at least 2 complete voiced sets for each child variety, so that not every child has the same voice, but so that their mixed voices don't force me to kill them.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
03-07-2007, 08:28 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
When a guy greets you with one voice, and gives you rumours with another.
Beggars have those issues - they beg for a coin with one voice and talks about rumors or something with another one.
On the other hand - if every NPC had he's unique voice, Oblivion would have been released on four dvds instead of one. Smile
Michal Cielecki
Composer for Games and Media
http://www.michalcielecki.com

-------------------------------------

Akavir's Island Mod Music