Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alternate MQ
08-08-2007, 11:03 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Tlo1048
Mine doesnt either.
I'm a runaway argonina, who killed someone, and is hiding from the imperials.
Dark Brotherhood doesnt work well with Nerevarine. lol. Big Grin

The alternative man, the alternative... I want and you don't... Alteration really is magic!
08-09-2007, 01:06 PM,

lol. :lmao:
I'm not saying I wouldn't mind it, I mean I'm the Divine Crusader, Champion of Cyrodiil, and Sheogorath. I can get away with anything. So I guess Nerevarine would be fun to add to my arsenal, Big Grin
My hypocricy knows no bounds. :lmao:
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha
08-09-2007, 01:18 PM,

No1 is becoming the nerevarine.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
08-09-2007, 01:19 PM,

Yes EbonyKnight, we know
You dont have to be so grouchy :|
08-09-2007, 02:28 PM,

Ebonyknight, watch it.

As for Nerevarine, he's not here. The Nerevarine's legacy is blatantly clear however... people won't forget him/her in 6 years, but its now tough times and some look to the Incarnate for hope and others shake their fists at the image of the Incarnate believing he/she had deserted them.

I hope that settles any confusion at all.

Your character will come in without any prophecy whatsoever. He or She will come into Vvardenfell from Cyrodiil as whatever he/she wants to be and find him/herself embroiled in the strife and darkness that is enveloping Vvardenfell.

These events are a direct result of the building tensions between the Houses, between native and foreigner, and between the Old gods and New. The theme is conflict. The catalyst is the Oblivion Crisis. The the power vacuum left by so many quiet deaths and departures in TES3 have led to fierce competition. The Duke is losing his delicate hold over the District. The Houses, now much more competitive, are preparing for open war. The Guilds and factions are bitterly striking at each other, and some like the Mages Guild, powerful enough to even have a hand in politics.

Thus, a Great House War begins. The Redoran and Telvanni who fought during the Oblivion Crisis against the Daedra and have mutual enemies, ally. The Hlaalu and Mages Guild do as well. Helseth sends his support to the Hlaalu as if they win it will be a good way to neutralize the fiercely independent Redoran and Telvanni.
After the war, the Temple begins to re-assert itself, however, Dagoth survivors do as well (Dagoths being a tenacious and almost never fully defeated people) forming a new House, and eradicating their Cultish past. Both have legitimate cause, but the Temple is losing its credibility, and the last remaining god disappears. For a reason I have not yet figured out, the Dagoths and Temple will have an uneasy but mutually beneficial truce. The Dagoths are somewhat legitimized and the Temple strengthens itself. You are then sent on a mission to save Vvardenfell, for should the love of Vivec die, Lie Rock will destroy the warring island with a BANG. Thus you must fight the old god and enemies of Vivec - AKA his old enemies including the Dreugh and Molag Bal.

that is the plan so far, but I am open to changes. Give me suggestions, commentary, and criticism, it is welcome.

It'll probably take about a year to make.

yay?! :bananarock: :lmao:
08-09-2007, 02:36 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
lol. Big Grin
Hey KuKulzA did you get those textures I emailed you?
08-09-2007, 02:48 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
lol. Big Grin
Hey KuKulzA did you get those textures I emailed you?
I don't think so but let me check again

EDIT: Jaguar??
08-09-2007, 02:55 PM,

Its subject is Leopard and Jaguar textures. I think...
I sent it to your Yahoo address, casue you didnt have an email listed.
08-09-2007, 03:03 PM,

Its subject is Leopard and Jaguar textures. I think...
I sent it to your Yahoo address, casue you didn't have an email listed.
Panther and Leopard... VERY NICE! :goodjob:

but, no more of this in the Vvardenfell forum Wink
08-09-2007, 03:14 PM,

Sorry, I forgot Wink