Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alternate MQ
08-10-2007, 04:42 PM,

So... Idea- adopting or flushing?
08-10-2007, 05:08 PM,

Its been flushed.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
08-10-2007, 06:04 PM,

I expected that from you. Let's hear other's. I know the answer, but hey... Hope dies last Sad
08-10-2007, 07:37 PM,

Good for you Luka! :applause:
Its about time you said that...
I wouldn't mind having it, but I dont think it should be a big priority yet. Confusedhrug:
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha
08-10-2007, 08:15 PM,

Do you hold something against me? lol
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
08-10-2007, 08:24 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Tlo1048
Good for you Luka! :applause:
Its about time you said that...
I wouldn't mind having it, but I dont think it should be a big priority yet. Confusedhrug:
Yes, not yet, but later... Perhaps...
And EbonyKnight... I think it's the other way around Smile
08-10-2007, 11:10 PM,

No as core leader its my duty to thin the Ideas.
08-11-2007, 12:17 AM,

No, Ebonyknight I dont hold anything against you, but your a little too hard on newer people.
I've never personally had any problems with you, but you've been unfriendly towards Luka.
08-12-2007, 10:23 PM,

Ebonyknight, we've talked about this before haven't we?

be respectful

nevertheless it's his job, but I won't tolerate disrespect and unwelcoming attitude... I'm busy, I'm tired, and often pissed off, and then I find the time to get on the forums and I see some petty unhappiness... thats not whats gonna help this mod near completion and us having fun doing it
08-12-2007, 10:55 PM,

I agree with KuKulzA, I think we shouldn't worry about these petty problems, and just focus on having fun making Vvardenfell a reality.
And though I do like Luka's idea, I feel it isnt a top priority in any aspect. I think we should get the majority of Vvardenfell done before looking into things such as these.
I apologize EbonyKnight, I meant no disrespect.