Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Idea for Telvanni Interiors
03-31-2007, 02:13 AM,
An Idea for Telvanni Interiors
For those with SI, you've no doubt seen the tree dungrouns by now. After looking at those, I figure with some mesh tweaking they could work out to be some good Telvanni interior pieces. Just to make them look a little more orderly. What do you people think?
Lol what?
04-01-2007, 10:09 AM,

I don't think they would even need tweaking. Prehaps making them smaller would be good, but aside from that they're perfect.
04-01-2007, 10:45 AM,

Good news for Vvardenfell then. Smile

I moved this thread to their board.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
04-01-2007, 12:25 PM,

The tree dungeon pieces did have a Telvanni-ish look to them, it wouldn't hurt to try them out... only problem is, what about the people without SI? It raises the question as to whether or not we should make the Vvardenfell mod SI dependant or not. I got SI yesterday, and from what I've seen, I'm beginning to feel the mod should be dependant on it; there are just so many useful SI things that could benefit the mod.

Anyway, enough of that I'm getting too far ahead of myself.
04-01-2007, 02:31 PM,

Thank god for SI, so many Morrowind-inspired sets it's easy to convert them back to the sets they were inspited from.

I have another one. Have you gone into Sheogorath's Palace and seen the hallways that branch off the sides of the houses? with some tweaking there they could turn ou to make some great Imperial interiors, but they're easy enough to make anyways because of how square they are.

And those trees that are there after the fringe has been ordered? Great Ashland trees.
Lol what?
04-01-2007, 02:34 PM,

Indeed, plus there are a few textures that would be useful too, like the Ash textures. Plus a huge amount of rocks and trees, and the sky effects may be useful for the different regions.
04-01-2007, 03:01 PM,

For those without SI, these are the things I'm talking about.

[Image: Untitled-120copy.jpg]
Root Dungeon Hall

[Image: Untitled-121copy.jpg]
Root Dungeon Room

[Image: Untitled-122copy.jpg]
Root Dungeon Pit

[Image: Untitled-123copy.jpg]
Sheggs' Palace Hallways

[Image: Untitled-124copy.jpg]
An Ordered Tree

Enjoy. Big Grin

EDIT: Oh, and to answer your question, SI is pretty much mandatory for modding now, it updates the main esm to include all the content, which means whenever someone with SI mods something for any project, the mod will be all screwed up when someone without SI uses it, even if nothing from SI was placed inside. It wasn't a decision, it was pretty much forced on us.
Lol what?
04-01-2007, 03:35 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
EDIT: Oh, and to answer your question, SI is pretty much mandatory for modding now, it updates the main esm to include all the content, which means whenever someone with SI mods something for any project, the mod will be all screwed up when someone without SI uses it, even if nothing from SI was placed inside. It wasn't a decision, it was pretty much forced on us.

Thats f'n stupid, though I spose its a good way for Bethesda to make even MORE money, by actually forcing modders and mod players to buy the game. Glad I stayed with Morrowind. Big Grin
04-01-2007, 04:07 PM,

Obviously Bethesda knew what a pain multiple esm files are, so they just shoved everything into the main file. Wink

SI is pretty awesome though.
04-01-2007, 04:12 PM,

I talked with KuKulza about this yesterday. We just do a little meshe tweak here and there and we add some Telvanni Textures.

I also think we are going to do this with the Large Mushroom Trees we see all over the isles.

Beth did a lot of work for us!
The rider in black is always watching......