Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any activity on ST:Morrowind?
06-01-2006, 05:54 AM,
RE: A question for ADCK
Quote:Originally posted by sacarrow
How ugly will it be to incorporate future versions of BL:TES3 into the combo plugin?

Thanks,
Steve
Should be simple, just combine the two mods, the CS notices if there are two of something, and only uses the lastest version.
Hmm, there's a chance it might break the seams though, but only if BL change their border cells, might be a good idea to see if we can get Rodan to team up with us...
Quote:Originally posted by Bob
Thanks

For the info

I personnally think it was a good Idea to include the Firemoth
and you are correct, as I think about it I have seen other mods which included esp's or portions of esp's from bethesda and I have not heard of any issues about them being used

It might however be a good idea to have a second esp without firemoth
just in case their could be an issue

If its not too much trouble and you have time could you do this and provide it for the team

Thanks again
Bob
Well do, I sen't you a PM earlier.
MSN: ancientdwarvenchaosknight@hotmail.com
06-01-2006, 06:02 AM,
message recieved

thanks again, I have confidience in your abilities and look forward to seeing the revision :goodjob:

Thank you sir
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
06-01-2006, 09:24 AM,

Sad

1st attempt didn't go well, caused a few errors, I can do it, but the only way i can think of doing it is redoing all my changes on the latest released version of ST, minus the Siege of Firemoth.

Well take a day or two to do.

It's a real bummer as I completly doubt bethesda well have any issues with this.
1: The plugin is free.
2: The plugin is unaltered.
3: We're not using any firemoth resources in any way other than the way they were originally intended to be used.
4: Others have done this before without issues.

But if you wan't me to, I can have a Firemoth-Free version by the end of this weekend.
06-01-2006, 02:53 PM,

Tongue Already started on it, got most of it done, just the mountains to the south and the coast between the mainland and island to go...
(edit) OK, Mountains done, now I'm onto the coast...
06-01-2006, 06:04 PM,

Sad

Got it all done, and it all worked fine... almost, for some reason everyone greets me with the Velothi Mountains greeting...

It looks like I used the wrong version of Blacklight with it.

Wasted 6+ hours. Sad

I'll try again tomorrow.
06-02-2006, 05:35 AM,
Changes into 1.4.4
I've just uploaded a version of 1.4.4 with my bug fixes in. The RapidShare URL is:
http://rapidshare.de/files/21991698/Silg...4a.7z.html

I know there's an even newer 1.4.4 coming. No worries; I'll just add the changes there when ADCK finishes. Just thought I'd put it up for anyone wanting to playtest the fixes. I've described those fixes earlier in this thread, but here are the cell locations if you want to zip around:

Cell -18 -3: Dumac prep
Cell 23 -4: Right beside Nohrgirm
Silgrad Tower, Bank of Vvardenfell: Account Status
Drethi-Arah Eggmine, Storage Cave: Slave freeing

Thanks,
Steve
06-02-2006, 06:09 AM,
RE: Changes into 1.4.4
Quote:Originally posted by sacarrow
I've just uploaded a version of 1.4.4 with my bug fixes in. The RapidShare URL is:
http://rapidshare.de/files/21991698/Silg...4a.7z.html

I know there's an even newer 1.4.4 coming. No worries; I'll just add the changes there when ADCK finishes. Just thought I'd put it up for anyone wanting to playtest the fixes. I've described those fixes earlier in this thread, but here are the cell locations if you want to zip around:

Cell -18 -3: Dumac prep
Cell 23 -4: Right beside Nohrgirm
Silgrad Tower, Bank of Vvardenfell: Account Status
Drethi-Arah Eggmine, Storage Cave: Slave freeing

Thanks,
Steve
(EDIT) K, I'm going to make the next one a non-blacklight/non-firemoth one, so blacklight can more easily do updates, and so we don't have any issues with firemoth, should have it done in an hour or 2.
06-02-2006, 09:48 AM,

Revision 1-5_1:

http://rapidshare.de/files/22000280/Silg..._1.7z.html

Changes:

*Non-Blacklight/Non Firemoth version.
*Underwater cells added between Silgrad and Vvardenfell.
*Silgrads coast redone, no more seams.
*Velothi Mountains to south redone, no more seams.
*Mountains to west redone, no more seams.
*Some texture fixes.
*3 cells that conflict with Blacklights landmass removed. (there was nothing in these 3 cells anyway.)
*Invisible walls removed.
*Border Region added to prevent seams.
*There was a wolf several hundred meters in the air in the far north-west, he is now on the ground.

Notes: This version no longer combines Blacklight and Firemoth with Silgrad, there are a few issues with combining these 3 mods.

The latest vesion of Blacklight can be downloaded here:
http://s153358776.onlinehome.us/mods/hostedmods.htm
(Thanks Rodan)

There shouldn't be any issues with combining the latest version of blacklight, however all my attempts have broken most of the Dialogue and Quests, as well as Blacklight seems to be missing a few resources and scripts... So try combining the two at your own risk.
06-03-2006, 04:58 AM,
revision
Thank you both for all the work

ADCK... Sorry it caused you some trouble

I just got back from a nice 12 hour drive so I will check them all out in the AM and get back with ya

Have a good weekend
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories