Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arcitechture
08-30-2006, 04:38 AM,

Great! :applause:
08-31-2006, 04:35 AM,

One Kajhit house, move in condition!! just needs paint lol

Got the pieces to snap in at 64, couldnt get it to work at 256 oh well

is that going to be ok? or do they need to snap at 256?

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k247/s..._house.jpg
It takes guys as simple as the Dude and Walter to make a story this complicated... and they'd really rather be bowling.
08-31-2006, 05:08 AM,

Awsome Shewter! Coming along much better than my tileset. Could you PM me a piece of your tileset so I could take a look at it? I'm having problems getting the pieces to snap properly to the grid.
"I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves."

- Ernesto Che Guevara
08-31-2006, 01:41 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Heywood
Awsome Shewter! Coming along much better than my tileset. Could you PM me a piece of your tileset so I could take a look at it? I'm having problems getting the pieces to snap properly to the grid.

Sure, no problem you need the nif files or you want the exported .obj files?
The corner pieces will snap in at 256, but for some reason the wall pieces will onl snap at 64 ?(. let me know and I'll send them to you when I get home tonight

Dave
It takes guys as simple as the Dude and Walter to make a story this complicated... and they'd really rather be bowling.
08-31-2006, 01:46 PM,

The .nif's are fine with me. I just want to take a look at their scale and how you have the pivots set up so I can get a better idea of how to set mine up. Thanks again!
"I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves."

- Ernesto Che Guevara
09-01-2006, 12:25 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Heywood
The .nif's are fine with me. I just want to take a look at their scale and how you have the pivots set up so I can get a better idea of how to set mine up. Thanks again!

I cant send you an .ace file throught PM, so heres the rapid share link

http://rapidshare.de/files/31495305/els_...t.ace.html
09-01-2006, 05:45 PM,

64 is fine, those corners look very sharp though, anything we can do about that?
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
09-01-2006, 07:49 PM,

Wow, shewter this is really impressive stuff.
09-01-2006, 09:47 PM,

I?m impressed... but think one could take advantage of the flat rooftop and make a stairway to make it a terrace, perhaps with a canopy on top? Or stack another smaller home/building up top of it.
09-01-2006, 10:05 PM,

We are going to have second and third story pieces, as well as stairs, bridges and ladders.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I