Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Argonian Only quests? (Dead)
04-02-2007, 11:16 PM,
Argonian Only quests? (Dead)
Will you make some Argonian only quests?
I can't think well right now, but I'd be willing to help come up with some ideas.
I also would like to join the team, I can make some basic caves and other interiors.
Boba Fett and Argonian fan!
04-03-2007, 12:18 AM,

that would be great!

Argonian only, I wouldn't want too many, but a few would be good...
I am willing to listen when you have ideas for them :yes:
04-03-2007, 12:35 AM,

Thank you! I will start thinking!
04-04-2007, 10:07 PM,

As for one, you could be caught into slavery after being KO'd by a few dark elves.
youwake up and have to free yourself of the slavers on the ship. In order to get out of you cage, you must take the guard's key (or just pick the lock). You can free the other Argonians and they will assist in fighting the crew with clubs, daggers and their fists.
Quite possibly, there could be three ships that you have to fight, as one would be way to easy. They could be in jumping distance of each other.
I had a hard time typing that. Keyboard's started to act up. Sad
04-05-2007, 06:56 PM,

great idea!
maybe Branchmount's governor is uneasy with rumors of kidnappings, so he has you go find out from the locals who is responsible... and you end up being captured as well as put onto a slave boat... and then the rest the same as you have said... sounds good! :goodjob:
04-05-2007, 07:24 PM,

They wouldn't allow a slave to be armed, there goes difficulty up.. Big Grin (Most likely not armored either) You would ofc get you're stuff back after.. + some other stuff..
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
04-05-2007, 07:30 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Krisi-_
They wouldn't allow a slave to be armed, there goes difficulty up.. Big Grin (Most likely not armored either) You would ofc get you're stuff back after.. + some other stuff..
exactly Wink
unarmed combat (or stealing a machete or a hammer or some tool) woul dhave to suffice in your ship mutiny....
04-06-2007, 01:30 AM,

I have another idea, just have to think of some improvements.
Cool
04-06-2007, 10:02 PM,

How about you need to do that hist-ritual-thingie if you're an argonian because you never did one?
Lol what?
04-06-2007, 10:18 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
How about you need to do that hist-ritual-thingie if you're an argonian because you never did one?
that's a good idea, like recieving your name in the Hist-licking name ceremony...
or binding your ancestors and your soul to the Hist?
well actually thats part of a Tribal faction I haven't revealed yet, still workin on details.. :yes: