Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Armor
03-25-2007, 05:33 PM,
Armor
I'm just wondering what armor is complete, what armor is process, and what armor is still on the drawing boards. For Hector had Chitin unless he had given it up and Ive seen Bonemold a view times around.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
03-25-2007, 05:44 PM,

well the centurion armor (old Dwemer armor from TES3) ismade... I think Cryo's version of the Ordinator armor is out, and there is Gah Julan bonemold... I know there's the Telvanni cephalopod helm... and several other bonemold-type helms as well...
netch seems to be in the works, and chitin perhaps, though i think Hector's buddy may not actually make it Confusedhrug: but I'm not sure...
03-25-2007, 07:06 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
I think Cryo's version of the Ordinator armor is out
Nah, not yet I'm afraid. Sad
03-25-2007, 07:19 PM,

I'm working on my Telvanni War-Mage armor!

Also, he can't do the Chitin do to real life issues....
The rider in black is always watching......
03-25-2007, 07:58 PM,

K im not putting anyone down. Its just that we don't need like Telvanni Mage warrior armour or the Armor of Vivec's Justice. We just want the old armour and some new pieces thats it we dont want this to look like Peter Pan now do we?
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
03-25-2007, 08:07 PM,

You shouldn't put people down, or they might just stop doing work, ya know? I'm doing this for mostly my own benefit, and to contribute to this talented group of modders who are building Vvardenfel.

If you don't like what I have to contribute, then don't use it.

Edited for profanity, and rudeness.
03-25-2007, 08:16 PM,

Quote:That being said, go screw yourself.
As a forum Moderator Hector, I do not think that is the right choice of words to reply to someone elses opinion.

-Think before you post.
03-25-2007, 08:22 PM,

hmm, Hector, I am pretty disappointed, one more rude remark, I might consider taking you down. And you edited your post 3 times to end up with a 'screw yourself'? I don't think that's a good sign at all. now Ebonyknight, please, the Peter Pan comment was weird, i don't get it, and I don;t think it has anything to do with what you're saying
so both of you guys, watch yourself, a core-member and a moderator being rude don't make me happy

nevertheless EbonyKnight has an important point...
first priority is to get the old armor back, then to go on making what was concepted and never made... however many modelers just make what they feel like, and while it looks good, we don't even have many of the old armors.

That's the fact, perfect example is Cryo's Ordinator armor...
he wanted to make his own thing based off Ordinator armor, and though he did a good job, he really didn't make THE Ordinator armor, the one made out of gilded, super-compressed, laminated chitin... he made some cloth and bonemold and a helm with a plumed crest... still looked good but not what we needed...
03-25-2007, 08:33 PM,

Yes, perhaps it was a bit unnecessary.

I apologize for offending those who read that, and for disappointing you Kukulza.

However my thoughts on the matter stand where they are.
As for the editing, well........ that was done to "clean" up the post.

I'm also doing the legion armor, however I like Telvanni much more than the Legion, so I decided to post that, so whomever toes I stepped on, I truly am sorry.

Kukulza- You have my word, I will not do it again.

Also, I'd also like to note I have a very short fuse! So most of what I say in frustration/anger is not true, and I will apologize soon after!
03-25-2007, 09:04 PM,

As my reply said " K, Im not putting anyone down" Its just many people like to get their armor on their views not history such as Kukulza stated as Cryo's Indoril ordinator armor, Im just saying we need to remake the original ones before we make new ones.