Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashlanders
10-10-2005, 09:09 PM,
Ashlanders
Ashlander Tribes
okay, so now that they are a joinable faction, in TES4 Vvardenfell.... your experience with them will be more rewarding. In any case, the 4 different tribes will offer 4 different styles. Ahemmusa are more defensive and healing since that is their need. Urshilaku are more after magical powers and the skills of a hunter. The Zainab emphasize mercantilism and clever wording. The Erabenimsun emphasize war. They all have allied minor tribes except Ahemmusa, which is the weakest tribe.

so basically, the section of Ashlanders is actually split into 4 Factions, like your 5 Great Houses. You aren't just Great House, you are Great House Redoran or Telvanni, or whatever, same with Ashlander Tribes. The "War-camps" are the equivalent of the Great House strongholds. The war camps are not as impressive, but are in the wilderness, and you will find that being the owner of one is good if you are in the wilderness and chased by Kagouti and need a place to rest.
Once you are high enough in rank you will be allowed to sleep in any of their Yurts. Ashlander quests can range from driving away a diseased Kagouti or Alit to raiding a 6th House base. If you are a female character, you can choose to become an initiate wise women.

*all the minor camps will be slightly expanded to make it more like a real tribe instead of a 1-5 man yurt
*there will be the equivalent of generic guards except they will be called "Zainab warrior" or "Bensiberib warrior" etc.etc.
*whatever is made green is new stuff to be added in TES4 Vvardenfell. if only a section of the name tag is green that means only that part is new.

anyone who wants to work on Ashlanders with me (yes I plan to make this group one of my own projects) please let me know in this thread and share your thoughts! :yes:
(and by project I mean that its something that I'd like to work on besides managing this mod)

---Major Tribes---
Ahemmusa
Erabenimsun
Urshilaku
Zainab

---Minor Tribes---
Ahemmusa Affiliated
Ald Daedroth Camp, Wise Woman?s Yurt, Tanit?s Yurt
(in Ald Daedroth)
- Sinnammu Mirpal (wise woman), Tanit (scout)

Ahemmusa War-camp, Ahemmusa War Lodge
(N of Kushtashpi Shrine, on an Isle)
-Ahemmusa Archer (4), Ahemmusa Shaman

Erabenimsun Affiliated
Kaushtababi Camp, Adibael's Yurt
(S of Molag Mar)
-Adibael Hainnabibi (scout), Assurdan Serdimapal (scout), Kanit Niladon (barbarian), Yanit Sehabani (archer), Ibanammu Assutladainab (wise woman)

Bensiberib Camp
-Odaishah Yasalmibaal >>Morag Tong target, lv. 7 barbarian

Sobitbael Camp, Mal?s Yurt
(NE of Erabenimsun camp)
-Mal Mibishanit (barbarian)

Erabenimsun War-camp, Shishara, Erabenimsun War lodge
(at Shishara)
-Erabenimsun Warrior (4), Erabenimsun Hunter (2), Erabenimsun Archer

Urshilaku Affiliated
Aharasaplit Camp, Zallay?s Yurt
(SW on main Sheogorad Isle)
-Zally Subaddamael (scout)

Aidanat Camp, Abassel?s Yurt
(S of Ald Velothi)
-Madura Seran (pilgrim), Abassel Asserbassalit (barbarian)

Shashmanu Camp, Anit?s Yurt
(SE of Ald Velothi)
-Anit Eramarellaku (barbarian)

Mamshar-Disamus Camp, Maesat?s Yurt
(E of Kogoruhn)
-Maesat Shinirbael (barbarian), Missun Hainterari (archer)

Mila-Nipal Camp, Manat?s Yurt
(NW of Bal Isra)
-Beden Gladren (pilgrim), Manat Shimmabadas (barbarian)

Sharsidon Camp, Tunipy?s Yurt
(outside Ghostgate)
-Tunipy Shamirbasour (wise woman), Zallit Assattadaishah (scout)

Urshilaku War-camp, Urshilaku War Lodge
(N of Cavern of the Incarnate)
-Urshilaku Warrior (3), Urshilaku Archer (2)

Zainab Affiliated
Salit Camp, Zelay's Yurt / Zalit's Yurt
(W of Esutanamus Shrine)
-Hemus Zelma-Alit (archer), Zelay Sobbinisun (scout), Zalit Salkatanat (barbarian)

Yakaridan Camp, Kitbael's Yurt
(N of Zainab Camp)
-Kitbael Assurnumanit (barbarian)

Massahanud Camp, Sargon's Yurt
(SW Indoranyon)
-Manabi Kummimmidan (wise woman), Teshmus Assebiriddan (archer), Yahaz Ashurnasaddas (scout), Sargon Santumatus (barbarian)

Elanius Camp, Yapal's Yurt
(NE of Falensarano)
-Yapal Esatliballit (barbarian)

Zainab War-camp, Zainab War lodge
(on Falensarano)
-Zainab Warrior (2), Zainab Hunter, Zainab Rider (2)

Outcast
Esukallit Camp, Shali?s Yurt
(E of Shishara)
-Berapli Ashumallit, Shali Assannabalit, Dissu Ashalkimallit >>mabrigashes

Ashamanu, Kaushas Yurt
(W of Tel Aruhn)
-Kausha Mantashpi, Manu Zainab, Nummu Assudiraplit >>mabrigashes

Shashuri Camp, Zennammu?s Yurt
(W of Erabenimsun camp)
-Jocien Ancois (breton priest), Zennammu (mabrigash)

:cheers:
this took me soooo long to make! *sigh* I think its pretty good... but I'll have to go back to add on some stuff to show in text the expansion of their camps!
I hope to draw and get some ashlander concept art up soon!

EDIT: Ashlanders will be nomadic! :yes:
10-11-2005, 03:24 AM,

Sounds exciting! And I can tell you put a lot of effort in compiling the list.

I hope the increased scope of the Ashlanders means we get to see more wilderness on Vvardenfell. Since they don't farm or fish I imagine they need plenty of hunting grounds. I smell a lot of cool adventures ahead Big Grin
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
10-11-2005, 11:08 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Sounds exciting! And I can tell you put a lot of effort in compiling the list.

I hope the increased scope of the Ashlanders means we get to see more wilderness on Vvardenfell. Since they don't farm or fish I imagine they need plenty of hunting grounds. I smell a lot of cool adventures ahead Big Grin

well they might fish... but mostly hunt or herd....
right now I'm thinking of way to make them all seem ashlanders but also unique in their own way..... the tribes I mean
10-11-2005, 03:07 PM,

Quote:From KuKulzA
<snip>

If you are a female character, you can choose to become an initiate wise women...
Finally, some reason to choose a different gender other than appearance! Cool

Maybe we should try to make each Faction that you can go through slightly different, depending on if your a male or female?

Other than that, good job on the list. :goodjob:
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
10-11-2005, 05:37 PM,

The ashlanders are nomads i think. So it's maybe possible to create traveling ashlanders. Such a mod exists for TES3, so i think someone can create is now.

Maybe the ashlanders shouldn't be exactly like houses. they are one culture. THey have one leader. So at least in name are they one house. I think it's ok that you must make a choice, but there could be some general ashlander quest once you reach a certain rank. You'll just get louzy rewards if you do these in name of an other camp.
10-12-2005, 12:12 AM,

well I think I might make something like you allowed to do all Ashlander quests....

but I guess you right about not making them 4 factions....
but maybe you can only get to be ashkhan or gulakhan of 1 tribe? I think thats fair....

o yeah, and in the thread starting post i forgot to say that ashlanders WILL be nomadic :goodjob:

EDIT: and you just said that Big Grin
10-14-2005, 11:25 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ixidors Bane
Quote:From KuKulzA
<snip>

If you are a female character, you can choose to become an initiate wise women...
Finally, some reason to choose a different gender other than appearance! Cool

Maybe we should try to make each Faction that you can go through slightly different, depending on if your a male or female?

Other than that, good job on the list. :goodjob:

I think that's a good idea....
BTW if you are a wise woman but do something that is taboo... you are considered a mabrigash and rejected.... However the normally hostile mabrigash tribal camps will take you in as one of them Smile

as for male/female differing experience.... not only will people treat you differently (radiant AI) but for example, Telvanni Dratha and Therana will be nicer to you if you're a woman (duh) ....and you will have different quests.... slightly different :goodjob:
10-24-2005, 08:49 PM,

How will the fact that there is no more Blight affect the Ashlanders nomadic life? Will they approach areas which were considered dangerous before (with Dagoth Ur and all)?
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
10-24-2005, 09:26 PM,

well, they will be less furtive and more open, now that one enemy is gone.. only 2 more to go... Great Houses, and Imperials... or, other Dunmer and outlanders... Dagoth Ur was supposed to be by far their greastest enemy....

expect them to wage the wars and raids that they are reputed to make....
10-24-2005, 09:52 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Dagoth Ur was supposed to be by far their greastest enemy....

It all depends on point of view. Surely there were some Ashlanders who didn't think of Dagoth Ur in that manner. I could be wrong of course.
The Forgotten Ones have returned.