Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashunor Valley [Claimed]
09-05-2007, 11:13 PM,

Sorry for the confusion, I know it needs to be a 6x6 first then whole region later, but the ?( was because I was only generating a 6x6 and it was still taking a loooo:eek:ooong time to load. It jumped from 0 to 2 bars instantly and has hung there for several hours.

BTW: Did you move this post here or did I accidentally post in the wrong thread? This was meant for the Gameplan for Silgrad Tower v3.0 thread
Gameplan for Silgrad Tower v3.0
When another person makes you suffer, it is because he suffers deeply within himself, and his suffering is spilling over. He does not need punishment; he needs help.
09-05-2007, 11:27 PM,

I moved your post since here is more appropriate. I was going to edit your post to indicate the change, but I was dragged away for a few minutes in RL and got sidetracked.
09-05-2007, 11:41 PM,

Ah gotcha. So do you think my computer is just acting up? I could send you a copy of the plugin but I have no clue what the land will look like.
When another person makes you suffer, it is because he suffers deeply within himself, and his suffering is spilling over. He does not need punishment; he needs help.
09-06-2007, 05:07 AM,

It shouldn't take 3 hours to generate a 6*6 area. sandor had a look at a similar problem with another region claim a while back and concluded there were too many objects per cell.

Upload the ESP and we'll get back to you.
09-06-2007, 06:47 PM,

Nope. You're probably using too much objects to generate. I think you use to many trees, perhaps too many textures and the radius should be large sometimes. Have marked the tree option when you are generating trees?
09-06-2007, 09:31 PM,

I probably was using to many objects, when it called for a Willow Tree I would simply select all willows and add them to the list. Some had radius textures and all were marked as trees.

Anyway here's the plugin.

Nevermind, can't find it. Should be in the oblivion/data folder right?
I feel ritardud?(
09-07-2007, 04:53 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by GaminMan
Nevermind, can't find it. Should be in the oblivion/data folder right?
I feel ritardud?(

It should be in that folder where you installed Oblivion. My ESP files would be in "C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data" Smile
09-07-2007, 08:22 PM,

Yup, exactly where I looked. I can't find it, in fact I can't find any of the ESPs created by me. All the ESPs I downloaded are there though. Hmmm...

Are they perhaps contained in a different "My Plugins" folder?
09-08-2007, 03:46 PM,

You could do a Windows search for it. (Start -> Search)
09-08-2007, 05:29 PM,

This is really weird, I searched but nothing came up (no .eps files anyway)Confusedhrug:

I'll try saving it again, maybe that'l make it pop up somewhere.

Edit 2007.09.11 03:24: Nope, no such luck. This sucks. If I can't find it then all my work so far is pretty useless, except to myself :|

Any ideas?