Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assassins! (Dead)
09-19-2006, 01:42 PM,

I would think they would hate the Dunmer who kept them as slaves. The imperials abolished slavery.
"Your love of the Halfling's leaf has clearly slowed your mind."
-Saruman

"I am the Lizard King, I can do anything."
-Jim Morrison, The Doors
09-19-2006, 02:20 PM,

Maybe they had family or friends that were killed while slaves,or were slaves before Hrafnkel?

Im not the only one who thinks the same,an Argonian player on a thread about which of the two best races are stronger typed this although more of his comments were just invitations to maybe get flamed,he did express a good point,he probably didnt even realise as well

''They wouldn't fight anyway, their common enemies (slavers and racists) bring them together as a bond.''

Just an idea,remember,i have no association with this mod,so it's entirely up to you,just didnt wanna clog up the Elsweyr Confideracy forums Tongue,but it could even actually patch or make a relationship between the two beat people. Big Grin
Become one of Hircines

...R.I.P. My Oblivion Character Shadow...
09-19-2006, 06:37 PM,

well... let's see... Argonians would like to lay claim to the Leyawiin area if they could... they probably lived there or coexisted with Khajiits then... and Marsh Cats and Lilmothiit lived in Argonia long ago and were like nomadic invaders of the region... I dunno, the ex-slaves in Morrowind probably would, but not back in their own lands
09-19-2006, 07:57 PM,

Who says they have to be friends? Conflict is what makes a story great. Even though they work together, they hate each other, but your enemy's enemy is your friend. Such internal conflict within a guild could leave the player looking at everyone, just waiting for them to attack each other. Maybe that does happen and a conflict within the guild happens and an irony occurs. The assassination guild assassinates itself. Kind of funny, in a dead, bleeding kitty and gecko kind of way.
09-19-2006, 11:11 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by SwedishFish
Who says they have to be friends? Conflict is what makes a story great. Even though they work together, they hate each other, but your enemy's enemy is your friend. Such internal conflict within a guild could leave the player looking at everyone, just waiting for them to attack each other. Maybe that does happen and a conflict within the guild happens and an irony occurs. The assassination guild assassinates itself. Kind of funny, in a dead, bleeding kitty and gecko kind of way.

Good thoughts, I like your style.
"Your love of the Halfling's leaf has clearly slowed your mind."
-Saruman

"I am the Lizard King, I can do anything."
-Jim Morrison, The Doors
09-20-2006, 01:40 AM,

I see,no problem.
Become one of Hircines

...R.I.P. My Oblivion Character Shadow...
09-20-2006, 03:37 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by The Grey Wizard

Good thoughts, I like your style.
I have to, I am project leader. :goodjob:
04-01-2009, 05:03 PM,

Well, very nice! Argonian nazi Smile
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
04-01-2009, 06:31 PM,

=) You know, I haven't even read this thread before. This was the old team in discussion. GreyWizard and Kukulza are no longer with us....which reminds me....I was planning on seeing if I could contact SwedishFish and some of the others again since the project was reborn.....
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
05-20-2009, 02:27 PM,

i ´read this and it sounds like a awsome idea
so all the argonians born under the shadow is in that clan thing

like a shadowscale but exiles?

if i missed anything im sorry
a good laugh make you live longer so i am a immortal